What Percentage of people don't understand what a tank does?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

idioSyncr4zy

08-12-2011

While a vast majority of players don't appreciate a good tank, there are plenty of us that do. I do wish the % of players that don't get it was smaller though.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

i got yelled at as karma for actually winning my lane and beating the enemy by an udyr who kepted sucide diving literally into a 1 vs 5 where 2 nearby allies into their turret and screaming at me for not shielding him and saying supports are useless even though he was jungling he didn't even gank until the 20min mark and by then the turrets were gone.

PrawnJohn

08-12-2011

Oh cool, a vast group of people who actually understand how support and tank champions are supposed to score.

The roles are sefl-explanatory.

Tank - You're a ****ing tank, your job is to provide heavy artillery/cover fire, and force back the troops so your infantry can move in and provide damage to the enemy team. If they attack you, it becomes an onslaught, hide behind your metal wall.

Support - You're like a ****ing medic, nobody expects you to go around blowing peoples' heads off with a combat rifle, they expect your support.

Anyone who detests those facts shouldn't be playing the game.

Enraged Pickle

08-12-2011

"I'm carrying the team with 10/10/10, much better than your 0/3/15"
No you're not... you're feeding with suicidal kills.

PrawnJohn

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraged Pickle View Post
"I'm carrying the team with 10/10/10, much better than your 0/3/15"
No you're not... you're feeding with suicidal kills.
Sadly, that is the case the majority of the time.

Jski214

08-12-2011

Just how the game is set up you will never know how many times you saved some one if there no kill if there is a kill it will not tell you how much you assisted in keeping your team/carrys alive.

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

A tank is a war vehicle deployed in both an anti vehicle and anti infantry role. It has a main turret and smaller support weapons but is often weak to air attacks

banditboy41

08-12-2011

i know what you mean. When i started playing LoL i thought tanks were the really strong guys/girls that deal a poop load of dmg and can take dmg as well. I learned fast. I guess i played too much Left 4 Dead

EternalSolstice

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrocsmash View Post
You cannot tank for morons who blow their load on the first person out of the bushes ( who is their tank PS). This frustrates me to NO end. Count to three, and destroy their Corki who is raping our team.
Quoted for Truth

WarTornPanda

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrunken Affe View Post
I agree, I've even been told by people that a good tank should be able to have a positive K/D ratio no matter what, irregardless of their assists nor who they saved/stopped from escaping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrunken Affe View Post
irregardless
I hate you.