Tryndamere build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neublet

08-09-2011

So I play Tryn alot, beings the game is down right now I decided to go to League Craft and look at some stats of builds. To start I go with the 9/21/0 build First I believe attack speed can be better than just flat damage (not always but it can) if you build 21 into Defensive you get attack speed + the 9 in offensive that gives more atk spd than the 21/9/0 build. Also all crit chance runes.

So the default build i went with for tryn was
Berserkers greaves - IE - Black Cleaver - Phantom Dancer - Bloodthirster - Starks = 16,010 gold

This build Gives 2,273 hp 1.936 atk spd, 352 dmg 77% crit 76.7 armor and 58.5 MR

A build I was looking at is
Warmogs - Berserkers - Wits End - Atmas - IE - Phantom Dancer = 15,100 Gold

This build gives 3,643 HP, 1.748 atk spd, 270 dmg, 95.6 crit, 121.7 armor, 88.5 MR

I had debated on taking Warmogs out and putting some lifesteal in there in the form of Wriggles latern. I decided to go with Wits End over Hexdrinker because hex doesnt give atk spd and the WE does extra dmg with every hit where as hex doesnt.

Questions and Suggestions?

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

since he crit chance for having fury u only really need phantom dancer and IE for crit chance

Neublet

08-09-2011

both builds only have IE and PD for Crit, the Atmas isnt for the crit its for the extra AD from the health. I debated on taking Warmogs out and putting in Mallet.

Duranthor

08-09-2011

I would suggest AS reds, dodge yellows, CDR blues, and AS quints. that way you are starting with 33% AS. You could go with different blues if you wanted, but I generally like CDR blues.

Titanic3

08-09-2011

IE, PD, PD, BT, BT, Zerk Greaves.

MikelDezky

08-09-2011

this sucks

Masenko HAAAAA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-09-2011

IE, PD, PD, BT, BT, zerk greaves is the best build for tryn now if u add either full attack speed runes with armor pen for quints and maybe for marks if u want then thats rape too. it also works with full attack speed runes, with attack speed runes u can also jungle tryn. end game with this build i can do about 1100-1300 dmg with the crit chance, which is almost 100 percent with the fury stacked up, with about 55% lifesteal from BT when fed. also with BTs fed u heal from creeps from 10 to full in matters of 2-4 hits
also does the same vs champs.

BlackHorn12

08-17-2011

My Best build for Tryndamere is:

The Bloodthirster

The Bloodthirster

Phantom Dancer

Phantom Dancer

Infinity Edge

Berserker's Greaves