Riot, let's sit down and have a nice discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BLME FrankDaTank

09-04-2011

Yes, I know you have a lot on your plate, Riot.
Yes, I know that there are a lot of things to balance, bugs to tweak and champions to make.
Yes, I know that you also have personal needs to attend to in order to insure your happiness.
Yes, I know you're edgy about giving us a solid release date after letting us down time after time with other projects.

But it's okay to give us a rough estimate for the release date. It doesn't have to be exact, but at least enlighten us a little. I believe that the whole community will enjoy it.

I realize that you are also very concerned about pushing back a release just to insure stability and balance. This will be acceptable, as long as you give us another release date to accompany this push-back.

Tl;dr Please give us a release date. If you do, but have to do a push-back, fully expect a backlash from the community (which are a bunch of thin-skinned hardliners).

DARK ZELOPHEHAD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbedindaribs View Post
But it's okay to give us a rough estimate for the release date. It doesn't have to be exact, but at least enlighten us a little.
umm riot already said shortly after pax

FiddleChick

09-04-2011

another one of those topics made purely to get views and responses, i can tell by the title.

"Riot, it's time to be frank"
"Let's have a nice discussion, Riot"
"Riot, do the dishes"

we get it. you're not getting views on this topic tho, k? attention wh0re

RealMithron

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddleChick View Post
another one of those topics made purely to get views and responses, i can tell by the title.

"Riot, it's time to be frank"
"Let's have a nice discussion, Riot"
"Riot, do the dishes"

we get it. you're not getting views on this topic tho, k? attention wh0re
1. You viewed this topic.
2. You responded.

You gave him that attention, so good job on counter trolling your self lol.

I don't mind topics like these, it makes the time go by faster for everyone. Let 'em roll.

Fuji1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by realmithron View Post
1. You viewed this topic.
2. You responded.

You gave him that attention, so good job on counter trolling your self lol.

I don't mind topics like these, it makes the time go by faster for everyone. Let 'em roll.
lololololol

Upvoted