Neutral Buffs as AP Ez

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackAubrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

So I solo queue the majority of the time, and I find I'm having a hard time grabbing Golem / Dragon when I build AP Ezreal. Thanks to the occasional bad teammate that refuses to help grab the buff, or grabs it for themselves, I'm having mana issues. When I build AD, I can grab one whenever I need it in a short amount of time thanks to higher dps and lifesteal, but AP builds always seem to take forever and leave me with low health early/mid game.

I've got 1 ability to use, Q, so even grabbing a Lich Bane early doesn't really help; E resets the fight, so I can't use it to proc it. Is it worth grabbing something like Brutalizer / Guinsoo's to make killing neutrals easier, or should I just stick to AD solo / AP team queue?

It just doesn't seem like I can reliably grab Golem when I buy the items that need it.

CTHDRL

05-06-2010

E to a spot where the monster does not walk anywhere the fight will not be reset.

Jamie Fawley

05-07-2010

a) you can E on the same spot as urself and the golem will keep fighting you.
b) get a mana regen item or something, if your always wasting THAT much time getting blue buff(bcuz it DOES take a long time as AP ez) then just spend that farming last hitting minions for that extra item