Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Neutral Buffs as AP Ez

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackAubrey

05-06-2010

So I solo queue the majority of the time, and I find I'm having a hard time grabbing Golem / Dragon when I build AP Ezreal. Thanks to the occasional bad teammate that refuses to help grab the buff, or grabs it for themselves, I'm having mana issues. When I build AD, I can grab one whenever I need it in a short amount of time thanks to higher dps and lifesteal, but AP builds always seem to take forever and leave me with low health early/mid game.

I've got 1 ability to use, Q, so even grabbing a Lich Bane early doesn't really help; E resets the fight, so I can't use it to proc it. Is it worth grabbing something like Brutalizer / Guinsoo's to make killing neutrals easier, or should I just stick to AD solo / AP team queue?

It just doesn't seem like I can reliably grab Golem when I buy the items that need it.

CTHDRL

05-06-2010

E to a spot where the monster does not walk anywhere the fight will not be reset.

Jamie Fawley

05-07-2010

a) you can E on the same spot as urself and the golem will keep fighting you.
b) get a mana regen item or something, if your always wasting THAT much time getting blue buff(bcuz it DOES take a long time as AP ez) then just spend that farming last hitting minions for that extra item