So... tryndamere?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R3flektion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Think about trynd. yes he does damage, but he can be nuked down almost instantly without his ultimate. In dominion people are going to have severly lower respawn rates. He's not going to have that break tryndamere gets i nsummoner rift. yeah he will prob get a few kills, but then be demolished longer then he would be demolishing

AzureInsanity

08-09-2011

Tryn has downtime where his ulti is on CD and according to Riot, Dominion is fast paced gameplay so its not like he can go farm minions and wait for his ulti to come back. That might lose his team the game

LoveToWin

08-09-2011

whats to stop an AP from rushing deathcap or a tank from rushing sunfire? EVERYONE scales this fast not just that ONE person getting an inf edge...use your head dood

FookiMeFookiYu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehNILE View Post
^ Double support meta sounds stupid for this.

Sona is way too mana heavy, Janna doesn't have a heal, Soraka is the best support for sustain.

Not that you might use any supports.

idc about op
Janna has a heal fyi her ultimate is a knock back and also a heal

HylianEvil

08-09-2011

I can see nunu being a good team mate with blood boil for fast movement and his ability to heal for good sustain.

pyrokinetiq

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyThinkChamp View Post
Forgot about Heimer. He'll be good, but not amazing. Losing one of your team because he isn't mobile will be a con.
What? One of the best parts of heimer is that you can be elsewhere while leaving your turrets to help defend objectives, sure, you can't use them offensively if you want them to keep defending but it's actually pretty useful, his rockets and grenade can be used offensively while his turrets defend your base.

Imo Teemo and Shaco will really shine here.

ILikeBeerWoot

08-09-2011

You are all going to suffer because my right arm is alot stronger then my left arm... tryn will be sick.. there is more then one beacon fools he can run back and forth starting complete chaos everywhere! ill see you all in there... dead... to me.. tryndamere!!

LOL Im so nerdy.. love it.

Fiddle will rock too

I hate Vayne

MasterZ

08-09-2011

All champions wil have thier streagth and weaknesses just as they do now. The onlything that changes is the playing field, so ones weaknesses can be ones streagths in Dominion. And from what i see, its gonna be more difficult for one champion to carry a team, since he can only be at one spot at a time. So in the end I wouldnt worry about any one champions streagths, after all it is a team game

And id haft to say my most skilled and favorite champion, Swain, will rock,

TheYellingMute

08-09-2011

if they can get strong items in 10-15 minutes then so can you unless you suck that badly.

spark2511

08-09-2011

you do know that they said the games were going to be quick 20 minutes right? 15 minutes in is suppose to be LATE GAME to what we refer to in summoner's rift.

and some of the guys are right. So one team picks up tryn. ok? the other team is a carry/tanky dps team with 1 ap caster. tryn rushes in, hits something, has to use ult, spins away. your now "op" tryn is now near useless for actual fights againts a team. btw since this game mode is cap and hold. tryn can't really HOLD if he's below 50% hp, no ult and a team is surrounding him.

Of course, It could be other way around and tryn totally owns all of you because no one built armor or bursted/CC'd him..