Dominion's Sweet Reward

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalaVedaks

08-09-2011

where morde will have no where to run !!!
let me get my morde stomping boots on .

Tha Evol Geniuzz

08-09-2011

i dont know about all that morde is usualy good untill lvl 6 with just a regrowth pendant lol now jus imagine how good hell b with more items either tank or ap..i personaly play him ap so i have spell penn runes and some health runes for a lil support and starting off at level 3 and with the possibility of of starting with 1500g id prolly either get 2 regrowths and 1+ boots or jus go for the spell pen boots and some health pots so hell still b kind of dangerous imo

KalaVedaks

08-09-2011

yea but all those minions he buffed his shield up on ???....???

BEAST OF WAR

08-09-2011

w/e Singed is gonna rock dominion though.. lolol can't catch me oh you wanna take the point? nope, you get poison and tossed off the point. Ah.... i love singed

Tha Evol Geniuzz

08-09-2011

well there is still minions in the game maybe not as much but u dont need that many minions to get ur entire shield up when i play morde i usualy go for the 3 casters with my q and e and my shield is full and i get the kill on the 3 minions easily

Tha Evol Geniuzz

08-09-2011

yea seeing that singed will most likely just start off with +3 boots and something for his mana regen or a mana crystal lol he will be very annoying