Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Different slot for wards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Pantheon

08-09-2011

I think that wards should take up a different inventory slot than other items, so that it can be used late game without sacrificing a item slot.

Siddysidsid

08-09-2011

Gotta agree with you here Especially in lower ELO's where teams dont bother choosing support.

PlayWithMe69

08-09-2011

<3

CrimsonCore

08-09-2011

I like the idea, however I think having to manage to fit in wards around you're items may be a intended

element in the game, if not by all means I'd like to see this change. At the very least allow for 1-3 wards to be held out side of the normal inv.

Calm Carl

08-09-2011

If i could upvote this more than once i would.

The Pantheon

08-09-2011

Nasukure, It may be intended but with that 1 item slot being such a big deal due to how much a increase 1 large item can be late late games I never see any wards unless someone has a wriggles. I feel that wards are so much of a late game type item that its silly limiting them to early- late mid game.

CrimsonCore

08-16-2011

I see your point, and I agree, I just think Riot may not feel the need to change this since a good team

~should~ have a support who is still buying wards late game.

Now if that one slot is exclusively for wards, meaning you can't place anything else in that slot, then I could see this happening more likely.

Vuther

08-16-2011

Quote:
zaninator:
Nasukure, It may be intended but with that 1 item slot being such a big deal due to how much a increase 1 large item can be late late games I never see any wards unless someone has a wriggles. I feel that wards are so much of a late game type item that its silly limiting them to early- late mid game.

I believe this was mentioned by Riot a while back that they were considering adding a slot for wards, but changed their minds, feeling that the decision between a sixth item or wards was a meaningful one.

VanguardGeneralZ

08-16-2011

I am so sick of selling stuff just to get wards at end-game. Yes please...