Different slot for wards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Pantheon

08-09-2011

I think that wards should take up a different inventory slot than other items, so that it can be used late game without sacrificing a item slot.

Siddysidsid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Gotta agree with you here Especially in lower ELO's where teams dont bother choosing support.

PlayWithMe69

08-09-2011

<3

CrimsonCore

08-09-2011

I like the idea, however I think having to manage to fit in wards around you're items may be a intended

element in the game, if not by all means I'd like to see this change. At the very least allow for 1-3 wards to be held out side of the normal inv.

Calm Carl

08-09-2011

If i could upvote this more than once i would.

The Pantheon

08-09-2011

Nasukure, It may be intended but with that 1 item slot being such a big deal due to how much a increase 1 large item can be late late games I never see any wards unless someone has a wriggles. I feel that wards are so much of a late game type item that its silly limiting them to early- late mid game.

CrimsonCore

08-16-2011

I see your point, and I agree, I just think Riot may not feel the need to change this since a good team

~should~ have a support who is still buying wards late game.

Now if that one slot is exclusively for wards, meaning you can't place anything else in that slot, then I could see this happening more likely.

Vuther

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaninator View Post
Nasukure, It may be intended but with that 1 item slot being such a big deal due to how much a increase 1 large item can be late late games I never see any wards unless someone has a wriggles. I feel that wards are so much of a late game type item that its silly limiting them to early- late mid game.
I believe this was mentioned by Riot a while back that they were considering adding a slot for wards, but changed their minds, feeling that the decision between a sixth item or wards was a meaningful one.

VanguardGeneralZ

08-16-2011

I am so sick of selling stuff just to get wards at end-game. Yes please...