Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Block list.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElBoob

08-09-2011

Ok, the basic idea is that I would kindly request that you implement a player 'Block List' so that players have a way to block other players from joining their games or being put in their team. The reason for this is that I have been dealing with trolls all day and I would greatly appreciate a way to stop them from getting into my games. Repetitively. I mean seriously, I had a guy instalock Yi, ban Malzahar and Maokai, then when I questioned whether or not he might be a troll he picked Teleport/Revive and started saying in all caps that he was going to feed now. I dodged. I doubt that anyone could blame me.
I have had this happen literally dozens of times to me. Sometimes I manage to get the same players in my games consecutively. Not my idea of fun.
I figure that this couldn't be too hard to implement seeing as we have an ignore list(which doesn't seem to work about half the time, but that's a different topic) already in place and this shouldn't be too much different.

I beg of you, please help me and much of the rest of the community out here.

cheezysauce

08-09-2011

I Second that motion

ElBoob

08-09-2011

Bump, cmon we have a bunch of views, surely some of you could take the time to comment?

Hurrz

12-18-2011

bump

Angelara

12-18-2011

bump
Hate it when we get the same trolls 5 games in a row -,-