[Suggestion] Flash Revamp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titute

09-09-2009

Couldn't find a "General Feedback" so I thought I'd just dump this idea in here:

Flash is a nice little utility spell, however its biggest strength is also one of its major drawbacks: the "autocast".

If your unit has a a issued move order and you activate flash you will teleport in that direction. Although this function is convenient, sometimes you would rather manually target this ability whilst fleeing/chasing/whatever.

So my suggestion is this:
Make Flash a "double-tap-double-action"-ability. What this means is basicly that if you tap the key once the "target-circle" prompts you for a target location, if you tap the key twice in rapid sucsession it teleports you along your current path.

Phatty

09-09-2009

Flash brings you to your cursor location, sort of like Lich's Lay Waste.

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatty View Post
Flash brings you to your cursor location, sort of like Lich's Lay Waste. I don't really use flash that often though, so I may be wrong.
Yeah, it goes in the direction your cursor is pointing. This idea isn't so bad, but I don't think it's needed.

Titute

09-10-2009

Ok, I was under the impression that it worked as described by me in my earlier post. If what you guys are telling me is correct, I guess my suggestion is a bit superfluous.

Ca8UfM31mO9xRYRT

09-10-2009

You can still target where you want to go if you click on the summoner spell icon on the UI.

CharlieWoo

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4zD View Post
You can still target where you want to go if you click on the summoner spell icon on the UI.
I didn't know that, thanks.

Aknar

09-10-2009

flash was made to blink you to your cursor position because in nasty situations like 5 enemy champs coming to you from all directions you won't have enough time to click a spot for you to blink to or when a low health champ runs away and another one is ready to stun you from behind you won't be fast enough to click a blinking spot,so i think that flash is fine as it is now,or maybe a smaller cd would be nice