Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coalbeard

12-31-2012

connection error I checked my firewall I checked my mcafee internet protection I tried running as administrator I tried windows R cmd run net start w32time / resync I tried yelling profanities I tried crying I tried kicking it. this is like Y2K

Slay916

12-31-2012

"server is busy" then after I try to login more times, it states "login failed for an unknown reason".
Get better servers?

CaoNiMa

12-31-2012

same thing^ and it was fine this morning

zanpaktou12o12

01-01-2013

Hello Riot, I have this problem, it has occurred twice already. I play a champ, I get pretty far into the game, but then my connection breaks (I normally never disconnect). Then when I reconnect, I am at my home screen and there is no sign to rejoin the game from which I disconnected. It doesn't even appear in my match history. Luckily I have my LoL recorder on, so I have proof that I was in the game, but other than that, there is no other sign that I was part of that game. Can you tell me what I should do next time and what is actually happening. (things such as does that proc the leavebuster).

MuthaFukkaBeast

01-02-2013

i just totally lost a raked game cause i dc at champ selections then couldnt relog cause unknown error and im sure my whole team reported me and there was nothing i could do, i hope i can get some type of help because this is a weird issue im scared to play another game because i think ill randomly dc again

B1indNotDeaf

01-02-2013

^you're not alone, at least 3 other people myself included
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2963469

Senseii sheik

01-05-2013

how do i know if my time is synced properly or not? and what server am I supposed to sync my time to?

Kaos4th

01-08-2013

Is n e 1 having this problem or is it just me everytime I enter a match i keep getting attempting to reconnect plz help me

MIISBOOS

01-08-2013

无聊在看看 可以 请继续

ma nonu

01-09-2013

Good day I write because my server response appears on page undefined and appears online, I play on the server from north america