Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coalbeard

12-31-2012

connection error I checked my firewall I checked my mcafee internet protection I tried running as administrator I tried windows R cmd run net start w32time / resync I tried yelling profanities I tried crying I tried kicking it. this is like Y2K

Slay916

12-31-2012

"server is busy" then after I try to login more times, it states "login failed for an unknown reason".
Get better servers?

CaoNiMa

12-31-2012

same thing^ and it was fine this morning

zanpaktou12o12

01-01-2013

Hello Riot, I have this problem, it has occurred twice already. I play a champ, I get pretty far into the game, but then my connection breaks (I normally never disconnect). Then when I reconnect, I am at my home screen and there is no sign to rejoin the game from which I disconnected. It doesn't even appear in my match history. Luckily I have my LoL recorder on, so I have proof that I was in the game, but other than that, there is no other sign that I was part of that game. Can you tell me what I should do next time and what is actually happening. (things such as does that proc the leavebuster).

MuthaFukkaBeast

01-02-2013

i just totally lost a raked game cause i dc at champ selections then couldnt relog cause unknown error and im sure my whole team reported me and there was nothing i could do, i hope i can get some type of help because this is a weird issue im scared to play another game because i think ill randomly dc again

B1indNotDeaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

^you're not alone, at least 3 other people myself included
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2963469

Senseii sheik

01-05-2013

how do i know if my time is synced properly or not? and what server am I supposed to sync my time to?

Kaos4th

01-08-2013

Is n e 1 having this problem or is it just me everytime I enter a match i keep getting attempting to reconnect plz help me

MIISBOOS

01-08-2013

无聊在看看 可以 请继续

ma nonu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Good day I write because my server response appears on page undefined and appears online, I play on the server from north america