Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Langdon

12-21-2012

had bug splats so i tried repairing, but that didn't work. Uninstalled and reinstalled and i get this now when i make a custom game to test if i still bug splat. Drivers updated and everything said in fix threads do not work.

Ezrik

12-22-2012

Someone please help me my main account got hacked... the name is Rezssage and iv been playing sense season 1 please help me!!

DarkArgenis

12-23-2012

<3

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Go home, Riot servers, you're drunk.

Jwander

12-27-2012

^

BlackAce999

12-30-2012

I have connection error with league and it was fine last night. So I tried playing this morning and now I have problems connecting. Any ideas why?

DarkBeat

12-30-2012

I get dc every single 5 sec the whole game i see attempting to recconect always !!!

EvasionEvo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nossaj View Post
Greetings Summoners,

My name is Nossaj, I am a member of your League of Legends Technical Player Support team and I'm here to tell you about a change in the upcoming patch. In an effort to increase the stability of our servers, we will be making a change to our chat system which may result in some players receiving this error message upon attempting to log in:

[aws2=news/NewConnectionError (2).png]news/NewConnectionError (2).png[/aws2]

In preparation we'd like to proactively help you make some changes that could prevent you from losing any play time. The most common solution is to sync your Windows clock. Double check that the Time, Date and especially year settings are correct.

Other Solutions: An out of date Windows install may generate this error.

Please update Windows here: update.microsoft.com

Your firewall may be blocking the connection. Make sure that you have exceptions set for the League of Legends PVP.Net server in your firewall. Add this executable to your exception list:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe

NA: beta.lol.riotgames.com

EUW: prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com

EUNE: prod.eun1.lol.riotgames.com

If none of this resolves your issue feel free to visit our more detailed Knowledge Base article here:

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...hen-logging-in

Riot dcs me so ok thats fine i try reconnect hm no luck
again no luck
try AGAIN no luck
RAGE I TRY AGAIIIN NO LUCK AGAIN
I was supposed to win a ranked game and they marked me as leave and riot dosent let me reconnect so i should not lose elo.

RunningATrain

12-30-2012

I am having the standard 'Attempting to Reconnect' lag issue that I experienced frequently last week.

Is it related to the Tier1 issue still? http://www.internetpulse.net/Main.aspx?Period=RH1

coalbeard

12-30-2012

I have ran into this issue for 5 days and I have tried everything it still gives me this message!!