Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ani Nexus

12-08-2012

I'm seriously been trying everything and still not working.
Can you please just fix this problem?

I been trying for pass 8-9 hours now and nothing is been done.
They still giving me same message. I even uninstall the game itself and still no working.

Luooo

12-08-2012

I found this issue awfully irritating. I've followed all the posted instructions (add LOL to exception list, turn off fire walls [windows & 3rd party anti viruses], update clock, and update windows) and I still have this problem from time to time. It seems like it is completely random... some days I would have no problem logging in while other days not such luck.

Why on earth was this "change" implemented? It might help the security or stability of the game but this is absolutely atrocious. Maybe consider reverting back to the version before this "change" was added?

I also noticed the match making takes a long time too after this "change" happened, so I wonder if they are related.

Luooo

12-08-2012

Another problem is that sometimes the client let's me log on and start a game. When the game is starting up (load screen), I would black screen. Then it would give me the message saying the firewall might be blocking the program (even though no firewalls are on...).

You know why this is a problem? The game becomes 4v5 right away and I actually end up getting reported for "leaving game" or "AFK" because I couldn't load the game. How is it fair that a league of legend caused problem leads to reports? This problem MUST be fixed on the server end once and for all.

Vixus of Skyrim

12-09-2012

lol..... I've been checking the forums for a fix of this problem since october 30th.... sent so many tickets for help, none of their supposed fixes works.... did everything they told me ... still stuck and can't log in anymore.... if anyone has been able to fix the "connection failure: unable to connect to pvp.net server" problem please reply

ceacrett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-10-2012

Finally!!!

I have not been able to log in for over a week now. I followed the instructions in this thread as well as a couple others. I even re-formatted my comp to no avail (still glad i re-formatted my comp needed it ). What worked for me was making sure every application in the riot games folder and all sub folders were added to my exceptions list. not just the one this thread says but all in every sub folder. Hope this helps some people.

Apex Summoner

12-10-2012

Every time I start a game, I get into queue, pick my champ, go to start the game, then . . . the launcher screen minimizes, the client screen never comes up, and all I get is "Game still in progress. Can someone help me fix this i have tried 1 game and it did this so i repaired the client and the same result on the 2nd game i don't want to be banned or anything for this disruption i just want to play my favorite game can someone give me some insite on this issue please?

dkiller17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

can someone help me my league log in screen dosent load and it crashes not sure wat to, i play the game a day before but the woke up today to play and its not working i know this forum is not about that but i can find any1 having the same problem or a solution

mydixiewrckd

12-12-2012

I tried the following before I was able to finally fix my connection issue.
Restored my computer to a previous point.
Scrubbed for virus/malware infection
Attempted all of riots suggested tips (synch clock etc)
Updated with every avail windows update for my system. Even ones I didn't need or want.
Started a ticket with log info.
restarted 100000000 times
The issue was finally resolved by disabling all avail internet connections except my active one connected to my modem. The problem was instantly fixed.... Until I actually logged in and 10 seconds later lost connection to pvp.net and could not reconnect or log back in once restarted.
Ive reset my modem
called my service provider.
verified no issues with connectivity.
I am now disgruntled, angry that I spent money in this game yet now have no access to it and no reasonable response from riot as to what is causing the problem or any global attempt to resolve it. If the so call fixes they have illustrated were any good this thread would not be over a year old with more than 900 responses.... What is the deal here guys!?

xChikix

12-13-2012

Still getting the problem.

teiKirisi

12-14-2012

hmm i never have this problem, i was playing like other day, and lost the connection when i try log back i have this problem, i dont know if is general but i wish fix this problem, can anyone help me plz ?