Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nalganeitor

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbleau View Post
Someone hacked my main account ValtKorr and is playing on it ive sent in a support ticket and haven't got a response back yet its been almost 24hours they are trashing my account and no telling what else they are doing on it please help me out with this i can give u any info on the account i can tell u a lot every champ owned on it the skins the runes etc just help me get it back ive put a lot of money into this game and i hate seeing it wasted on someone taking my account and destroying it.
pls just read i know its posted on wrong post
did they have your email account? because thats the way to get it back

mbleau

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalganeitor View Post
did they have your email account? because thats the way to get it back
that changed my email so i cant get it back

frostigger

12-04-2012

What about "Cannot connect to maestro, restart client"? Is maestro down or patch issue?

beardedalec

12-04-2012

I play League on a Sceptre 32' tv, and ever since the preseason 3 patch I can't play any matches. Anytime the client switches over to start loading the screen it just says "unsupported." I can't see anything, I could hear the game, but I can't see my screen. Even after trying to mess around with the video settings on my other computer it did nothing for me once I got back onto my computer that is connected to the Sceptre tv. Anyone know anything I could do for that?...

nalganeitor

12-04-2012

i cant login now, i updated the patch, but now it doesnt works, it says server is currently busy

Liight1

12-04-2012

I am getting a message that is popping up as i come to the log in screen saying that there is an error connecting with Maestro and that League of Legends will now exit, and to try restarting my client. I have tried this and keep getting the same error message. is there anything i can do on my end to fix this short of reinstalling? or is this something that the tech support needs to fix on their end?

Garonseshima

12-04-2012

I keep getting an error when trying to download the preseason 3 patch every time i try downloading.

I have used a hard lined connection, I have tried downloading it from a different house. I have tried a repair of the LoL client, I have also tried a complete re-installation of the LoL client.

I found that the issue is only happening when trying to download the patch from the North America region. To test it, I changed to EU West and was able to download the patch with no issues.

Is there anything else that I can try to get the patch downloaded?

HERROYERROFERROW

12-04-2012

When I am in loading screen and i click. LoL minimizes. And for some reason i cant open it -____- soo i tried again and the same thing happened.
then i tried one more time, i waited to get out of the loading screen, then i notices that my cursor was trapped in an invisable box in the bottom left corner of my screen! Help me please!

Laxiliary

12-04-2012

I am having the same 'error connecting with Maestro and that League of Legends will now exit'. Please respond. The last post about it was 6 hours ago, is Riot Games aware of the problem. Please give us something. Thank you.

Vixus of Skyrim

12-05-2012

need help with "Connection Failure : Unable to connect to PVP.net server"