Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vixus of Skyrim

11-03-2012

Players with the Connection Error Problem, see this.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2758184 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2758184)

Lord Logalite

11-04-2012

I'm having trouble connecting to a game. It never let me connect in the first place. Plz help!

Bobulon

11-07-2012

I have everything all right and up to date and i suddenly got kicked from a match and getting this message with no way to get back in.

Schoild

Recruiter

11-07-2012

this just happen to me randomly.. anyone knows why ?

SYN Bambooshootz

11-07-2012

I am getting the connection error after champion select at the beginning of loading. I turned off my firewall and tried. I reinstalled and tried again. I made sure the proper executable was allowed and that didn't help either. I am not sure what to do.

Schoild

Recruiter

11-07-2012

did this happen to you right now? seems like the server is starting to colapse :S

SYN Bambooshootz

11-07-2012

This has been happening since I launched LoL for the first time earlier today. I got into a game and it gave me the connection error at the loading screen after about 15 seconds of just a black screen and the blue loading wheel. So far I'm at a loss at a solution.

Schoild

Recruiter

11-07-2012

same here.. i hope that it's just because of the upcoming patch..

SYN Bambooshootz

11-07-2012

I do not think it's on our end. I saw a few other posts in regards to this issue. We'll just have to wait and see. Sucks.

GreatWood

11-07-2012

Hey Riot, Got this connection error message when logging in...going on 3 days now. Have gone through all your support pages and none of this is working. I synced the clock. I have no issues with any other gaming. ...JUST LEAGUE! One night I'm gaming with no problem...the next, CONNECTION ERROR! Must have spent 3 or 4 hours doing all the **** your out of date thread has on the issue. And, of course there is no one at riot that I can call or chat with to get a resolution to the issue...SO FREAKING THANKS~! Damn it, cant you get it going? Is it some virus someone uploaded to my computer from in game? WTF? Seriously!

FREAKING PISSED!