Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vixus of Skyrim

11-03-2012

Players with the Connection Error Problem, see this.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2758184

Lord Logalite

11-04-2012

I'm having trouble connecting to a game. It never let me connect in the first place. Plz help!

Bobulon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I have everything all right and up to date and i suddenly got kicked from a match and getting this message with no way to get back in.

Schoild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-07-2012

this just happen to me randomly.. anyone knows why ?

SYN Bambooshootz

11-07-2012

I am getting the connection error after champion select at the beginning of loading. I turned off my firewall and tried. I reinstalled and tried again. I made sure the proper executable was allowed and that didn't help either. I am not sure what to do.

Schoild

Recruiter

11-07-2012

did this happen to you right now? seems like the server is starting to colapse :S

SYN Bambooshootz

11-07-2012

This has been happening since I launched LoL for the first time earlier today. I got into a game and it gave me the connection error at the loading screen after about 15 seconds of just a black screen and the blue loading wheel. So far I'm at a loss at a solution.

Schoild

Recruiter

11-07-2012

same here.. i hope that it's just because of the upcoming patch..

SYN Bambooshootz

11-07-2012

I do not think it's on our end. I saw a few other posts in regards to this issue. We'll just have to wait and see. Sucks.

GreatWood

11-07-2012

Hey Riot, Got this connection error message when logging in...going on 3 days now. Have gone through all your support pages and none of this is working. I synced the clock. I have no issues with any other gaming. ...JUST LEAGUE! One night I'm gaming with no problem...the next, CONNECTION ERROR! Must have spent 3 or 4 hours doing all the **** your out of date thread has on the issue. And, of course there is no one at riot that I can call or chat with to get a resolution to the issue...SO FREAKING THANKS~! Damn it, cant you get it going? Is it some virus someone uploaded to my computer from in game? WTF? Seriously!

FREAKING PISSED!