Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toxic Noxey

10-28-2012

I logged onto LoL last night, played a game then logged off, everything was fine, I decided I wanted to play a game tonight, and it all loaded fine up to the part where you're at the home base, then I clicked, and the game just disappeared, i reopened the game launcher, logged in and rejoined game, it loaded just fine, I was at the home base, i clicked store, and the game disappeared again, no crash report, nothing, opened task manager and nothing.. tried three more times, same result, I deleted LoL from my laptop, reinstalled, and it STILL did it... btw it was on the new twisted treeline, is my client messed up? or is it because of the beta treeline??? would appreciate some help =/ also to any RIOT staff that might read this, please remove any leaver penalty you may have given me.... I tried to rejoin multiple times. Sorry for posting this in more than one page.. I need help tho
~Toxic Noxey

Jugga1337

10-29-2012

PvP.net Patcher kernel is not responding. Is what my game says it wont even go to the Play screen it just sits there and says that after a few mins please help i have had many issues with the client do i maybe have to re download the game?

Vixus of Skyrim

10-30-2012

I've bumped into this problem just an hour ago help me!!!
It just happened to me now, was playing the whole day without any problem and I took a 2 hours break, didn't restart my pc, just logged out and then came back and logged in..... and this message pops up, please help somebody!!!!!

Shellshoc

10-30-2012

Hey I have been running into an issue where when we pick our champs and we are changing screens to load in i get nothing all it does is say reconnect ? and is asking as if i left the match and when i click on this all it does is downsize it and when i open it back up it is at the same screen ..... now im prob a huge leaver....

Partiziann

10-30-2012

after this new patch the game says : "busy try later " and i try again and the other message says : " unknown error failed to log in please visit : support.leaugeoflegends.com for more information can you help me with this patch error?

Vixus of Skyrim

10-31-2012

somebody reply please!!!!! anybody!!!!! I can't get into the game because of : 'Connection Failure unable to connect to PVP.net server.
Nothing works, I've tried every thing riot support told me to do.
PLEASE ANY GENEROUS HUMAN BEING HELP ME!!!
It's been over 24 hours.....this can't go on like this!

Ambiguous64

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixus of Skyrim View Post
somebody reply please!!!!! anybody!!!!! I can't get into the game because of : 'Connection Failure unable to connect to PVP.net server.
Nothing works, I've tried every thing riot support told me to do.
PLEASE ANY GENEROUS HUMAN BEING HELP ME!!!
It's been over 24 hours.....this can't go on like this!
Same problem here, and sounds like my teammate suffered this partway through a game last night. Oddly I can log into the EU server just fine, but not on my main(and only) account on the NA server.

Meiani

11-01-2012

Can't log into NA tonight. "The Server is currently busy"
Wtf is this? what happened to the login queue?

MonkX

11-01-2012

I had a similar problem. On the log in screen I got an unknown error and greyed out login button when I tried to log in. Restarted my computer, got in a game, then it froze on "the battle is about to begin" and got another unknown error. Tried to reconnect to game, another unknown error. Tried to get on the NA website and couldn't, only could get on EUW. Only just now was I able to get on the NA website.

Holy Smokes MC

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiani View Post
Can't log into NA tonight. "The Server is currently busy"
Wtf is this? what happened to the login queue?

im having this problem too