Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ontaro

10-25-2012

I have same issue, north america UNDEFINED

Ezequiaz

10-25-2012

I have a problem, get an update failed poster saying, "Unspecified Error ocurred. Please check the logs for more information

Ezequiaz

10-25-2012

some one help me plz?

GanjaSingh

10-25-2012

I'm getting this connectivity error again

llAbrahaMll

10-26-2012

hello good wanted to ask if you can re-enable me my mind that I was suspended for being afk in a game aver apology and ask if I enabled again please

TerranDingo

10-26-2012

I need some help here, ever since the patch before Elise, i have had this disconnecting problem where it says "Attempting to Reconnect" as rediculous as every 30 seconds. And this is starting to piss me off because after Elise it's gotten even worse. I just got out of a game fighting a bunch of kids saying that there is nothing wrong and my team just sucked, and somehow, we were all lagging, not the enemies though. Please help.

Zagna

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranDingo View Post
I need some help here, ever since the patch before Elise, i have had this disconnecting problem where it says "Attempting to Reconnect" as rediculous as every 30 seconds. And this is starting to piss me off because after Elise it's gotten even worse. I just got out of a game fighting a bunch of kids saying that there is nothing wrong and my team just sucked, and somehow, we were all lagging, not the enemies though. Please help.
I have the same problem you had. 0_o so it is not just me.

TerranDingo

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagna View Post
I have the same problem you had. 0_o so it is not just me.
Ziggs is free this week, so i thought i'd try him out. Thats when i first experienced this problem. At first i thought it was just him, but now its happening more often every time i play league.

CityOfEvil22

10-27-2012

yeah i will not do any of that... u guys did this u can fix it i will just quit playing your game ill look at forums in a few days to see if its fix an btw your little patch is makin my internet do crazy stuff like after the patch i cant watch vids on youtube but then 5 hours later it let me... an i have seen other ppl talk of this so i know its true now good thing i didnt use money for a pc clean up...

Cactusjuices

10-28-2012

I have this problem where a popup message appears right after champion select saying "Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?" Sometimes this happens in the middle of the game where the game disconnects and I am forced to relog and reconnect, but the screen goes black/gray and the same popup message appears. Sometimes the game finally works after I click "retry" on the popup message multiple times, but this still disrupts my time in game. I received 2 leaver penalties due to this issue. I now realize I can't play any normal games because if this problem persists, my account may be banned. This issue only started happening last week but has been going on until now. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?