Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggs N HotSauce

09-28-2012

Same issue here was playing a normal and then lost connection and now I can't get back into a game. why does this happen?

Eggs N HotSauce

09-28-2012

I am having the same issue. Firewall is disabled but it still wont let me back into the game. Very frustrating is there a way to prevent this from happening. I was probably about 15min into a normal game when this happened.

Edgar Allen Pown

09-28-2012

Same, me and 2 friends all simultaneously disconnected in a game and had the same problems. All on separate networks and computers etc.

Tarnation1x2z

09-28-2012

Admins if you can read this I was playing a ranked game with a friend and we were winning quite hard, when suddenly we both disconneted. I am still in reconnect "screen" where it has the orange button to reconect, but for some reason everytime i press it LoL starts and it says "Cannot reach server". My friend is returned to normal lobby and can spectate/start other games. Can someone please tell me how to fix the problem:? I have relogged several times!

pdugg45

09-29-2012

Active game not found and then it won't let me reconnect? Will I get banned for this? And what is going on!

XivOTCcb1KcPndRT

09-29-2012

do you know how i can call the customer service for the legue of legends?

Werran

10-01-2012

Following the recommended steps made things even worse for me.. I just..
This is horrible..

What makes this really interesting is that i can come online sometimes during a day and play a few matches so the error CANNOT be on my end either.

Sessha

10-02-2012

Quote:
Werran:
Following the recommended steps made things even worse for me.. I just..
This is horrible..

What makes this really interesting is that i can come online sometimes during a day and play a few matches so the error CANNOT be on my end either.

Same here, I have done so much to try and fix this ****, never gets better. And it is random and for no reason, can go days or weeks no problems then a giant F' You you aint playing today!

ConerZ

10-08-2012

following the solution already, still not working

VolSpawn

10-08-2012

i cant get mine to load at all