Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isJUNKHEAD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Riot pls

Lethoce

09-27-2012

I am having the exact same problem

I started a Custom match and then during it I was disconnected. I had to quit the client because it would not reconnect. When I started the client back up it gives me the reconnect to game screen. However, when I click reconnect it starts to load and then gives me the firewall error.

First, I don't have any firewalls or anitvirus programs active
Second, custom games with no other players should end the minute I quit it.

I am now permanently stuck on the reconnect screen (it's been 2 hours now). Please fix this somehow. I am not able to start any new games.

isJUNKHEAD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

I played with the new champion, then I disconnect and would not let me enter. It is super curious since I have against fires activated or anything, as I explained in the error by reconnecting the game. Help please

FrostPython

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kystreo View Post
First, I don't have any firewalls or anitvirus programs active
the error just says it can't connect to the server. And suggests it could be a firewall problem.

I guess the server is just broken now

isJUNKHEAD

09-27-2012

How sad, I've been waiting a long time for this issue of the game, I had never gone. hopefully found a solution and "something" for time lost

wild nigglypuff

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazula View Post
I was in middle of a ranked match. Malphite 10/1/13 about to win then I was kicked from the game. I ended all my LoL processes and went to try to log in again. My position in queue was over 20,000 it took many minutes to reconnect when I finally did I was told I had abandoned a match. I pushed to reconnect and it stalled for about a minute and then told me I was unable to connect to server and to check firewall. I added LoL to firewall exception list and ran LoL as administrator. The exact same thing happened again, the long queue and the unable to communicate check firewall message.

Edit: I've tried again and now PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working.
Mine works now check yours

Rabazeen

09-27-2012

Haven't been able to log in after the Kha'Zix patch. It broke my lol.

LeopardStars

09-27-2012

Sad how people waste $100+ for this game, and we get this treatment of the games not even starting.. C'mon now RiotGames. We support you, and you support us.

MartinClay

09-28-2012

I made all posible ways to fix this , is not a local PC problem , and is not a local game problem, it's a server problem after last patch i think , nothing we can do must wait and be patient....

Here is the list of steps i do to try to fix the problem.

Disable Firewall -Negative....
Disable AntiVirus - Negative....
Disable Peer to Peer Connection- Negative....
Repair LoL - Negative.....
Reinstall OS - Negative.....
Full Clean Installation LOL- Negative....
Delete Folders last patch and download again - Negative.....
Delete Folders last 3 patchs 900 mb in updates - Negative......

P.s : SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Hesta

09-28-2012

I am having the same issue. Reconnect box pops up i try and reconnect and then black screen. Box pops up saying i have a firewall up. Stuck in the game and can't do anything.