Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krazula

09-27-2012

I was in middle of a ranked match. Malphite 10/1/13 about to win then I was kicked from the game. I ended all my LoL processes and went to try to log in again. My position in queue was over 20,000 it took many minutes to reconnect when I finally did I was told I had abandoned a match. I pushed to reconnect and it stalled for about a minute and then told me I was unable to connect to server and to check firewall. I added LoL to firewall exception list and ran LoL as administrator. The exact same thing happened again, the long queue and the unable to communicate check firewall message.

Edit: I've tried again and now PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working.

FrostPython

09-27-2012

Quote:
Pael Keizah:
ehhhh. . . . I cant get into my match.
due to my firewall (apparently).
I turned all of it off but i still cant get in ;-;

Same here :/
I was five minutes into a match, then got disconnected.
There was a kha'zix there, i think he didn't like me

Lillem

09-27-2012

Seems others lols are broken too.. this is not fun.

MetalsodA

09-27-2012

O que está acontecendo aqui!!!!!

Noriega

09-27-2012

What a surprise... Many LoL players are kicked after a recent patch.

I can honestly say... That I did see this coming.

Tornext

09-27-2012

The server has many problems and buggies

wild nigglypuff

09-27-2012

Quote:
Krazula:
I was in middle of a ranked match. Malphite 10/1/13 about to win then I was kicked from the game. I ended all my LoL processes and went to try to log in again. My position in queue was over 20,000 it took many minutes to reconnect when I finally did I was told I had abandoned a match. I pushed to reconnect and it stalled for about a minute and then told me I was unable to connect to server and to check firewall. I added LoL to firewall exception list and ran LoL as administrator. The exact same thing happened again, the long queue and the unable to communicate check firewall message.

Edit: I've tried again and now PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working.

The same thing happened to me except i was in ranked, i even turned off my firewall and it still said my firewall was blocking it

MLG Hydro

09-27-2012

Don't talk bad about my lovely Riot... <3

Noriega

09-27-2012

Quote:
zHydro aX:
Don't talk bad about my lovely Riot... <3

Screw your lovely Riot. There are always so many problems with this game! Yes it is fun, but it is starting to not be worth the annoyances of breaking down every patch!

isJUNKHEAD

09-27-2012

Riot help