Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FastlyDeadly

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nossaj View Post
Greetings Summoners,

My name is Nossaj, I am a member of your League of Legends Technical Player Support team and I'm here to tell you about a change in the upcoming patch. In an effort to increase the stability of our servers, we will be making a change to our chat system which may result in some players receiving this error message upon attempting to log in:

[aws2=news/NewConnectionError (2).png]news/NewConnectionError (2).png[/aws2]

In preparation we'd like to proactively help you make some changes that could prevent you from losing any play time. The most common solution is to sync your Windows clock. Double check that the Time, Date and especially year settings are correct.

Other Solutions: An out of date Windows install may generate this error.

Please update Windows here: update.microsoft.com

Your firewall may be blocking the connection. Make sure that you have exceptions set for the League of Legends PVP.Net server in your firewall. Add this executable to your exception list:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe

NA: beta.lol.riotgames.com

EUW: prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com

EUNE: prod.eun1.lol.riotgames.com

If none of this resolves your issue feel free to visit our more detailed Knowledge Base article here:

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...hen-logging-in

emmm i dont know if this could be my problem but i dont have C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe i have solution/0.0.0.68 but no that link could be that a problem???

Av SFEx

08-24-2011

I tried to do everything suggested, still have the same problem. It came out of nowhere one day i just couldnt connect. I can get into the client, however no games

Aggress

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyFaceEx View Post
I tried to do everything suggested, still have the same problem. It came out of nowhere one day i just couldnt connect. I can get into the client, however no games
Are you connecting from your home, or a school network? If home have there been any changes in your router configuration, or possibly a reset of the router? If you are on a public or dorm connection they may have blocked the ports used to connect to RIOT game servers.

Also I have heard a lot of people going threw every step except installing windows updates, may not be the fix for you, but give it a shot.

Aggress

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastlyDeadly View Post
emmm i dont know if this could be my problem but i dont have C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe i have solution/0.0.0.68 but no that link could be that a problem???
The game has the ability to make sure all the necessary files are in place, please double check to be sure you have followed the proper path, and at this point the version should be 0.74 or higher by the time you read this.

Lexlord

08-24-2011

I had the same problem, this morning I tried to connect and that thing came from nowhere.
its telling me that the server is undefined, then I enter in the client, I enter my password and then they tell me that.
my firewall is ok
my clock is ok
my router is ok
I just don't know why I got this but I just want to know when did I'm gonna be able to play again and what I must do for it.

Lambo Mercy

08-24-2011

Does this have anything to do with the "server undefined/unavailable" thing?

Sebchi

08-24-2011

I cannot connect it says unavailable or undefined i even unistalled and reconnected it still doesnt work ... Ive updated repaired every thing... its not working

KORASI PROD SPEC

08-24-2011

well, my problem isn't this...but it says unavailable for the north american server status, then when I click read more, on the server status it says ONLINE, can someone tell me what the problem is?

KORASI PROD SPEC

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebchi View Post
I cannot connect it says unavailable or undefined i even unistalled and reconnected it still doesnt work ... Ive updated repaired every thing... its not working
this is the problem i am having too

Sebchi

08-24-2011

well at least now the site says unavailable till 11:30 pacific maybe after it will work lol