Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tank unit 101

09-17-2012

hay guys

everytime i try to log in " login failed for an unknown reason" pops up everytime , been on going for 2 days now. Any adivce?

Secretbeef

09-17-2012

Been D/Ced (Assuming Ddoss) Cannot reconnect to game, yet stuck at reconnect

Sellkids4food

09-20-2012

This server is ****. The server spit me out 5 TIMES!!!! and my all time, and the enemy team. It happend just now and last night happend the same ****!

Please if this isn't the place to post complains 4 that srry...

Xenoproboscizoid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Although I logged on earlier today, at around 4PM EST I tried to log on again but I've been getting a connection issue error message. My clack is synced, I've checked my firewall, I've restarted my computer, and even re-installed the client but nothing has worked.

Agatio

Recruiter

09-23-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2606888
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2595580
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2604769

It would be EXTREMELY nice to know that these have at least been noted and you guys in Riot are working on it. I've been browsing the forums for a little today, and I've seen neither hide nor hair of any Red commenting on it. Not even a 'We're working on it'. Please?

RIPPER001

09-26-2012

Can you guys please also fix the connection error between game starts. Im about to get a 3 days ban because of this *hit sorry but im really pissed off. i have checked my firewall, wireless connection and cant think of anything else please FIX THIS. It keeps saying client is not responding so i dont no what to do.

F*** this fix it and **** i hate this ban system. Been banned twice due to program errors fix it!

Josh goes Mid

09-27-2012

Idk where to put this, but I can't get in game. My queue time keeps jumping over all over the place. First i'll be waiting for 3 minutes. Next I'll be waiting for 3 hours. No matter how Long I wait I can't get in to play.

Rusai Vandsgaard

09-27-2012

I was suddenly disconnected in the middle of a match. When my game crashed i had to relog. My queue was spiking between 9-15 minutes, then out of the blue I log on, now whenever i try to reconnect an error occurs and apparently, I can't connect to server? Idk what is happening I'm just worried and don't want to get reported for this... But it seems hope is dimming every minute.

Pael Keizah

09-27-2012

ehhhh. . . . I cant get into my match.
due to my firewall (apparently).
I turned all of it off but i still cant get in ;-;

Woolhouse

09-27-2012

Same error here, I'm stuck in a dominion game.