Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyrcis

09-15-2012

Yep, I am having similar problems as started by many. Please fix it riot.

Kodlakgreymane

09-15-2012

What if it says that you are currently in a game but when u hit connect it wont let yo do anything

Bezwick

09-15-2012

"Champion select is imminent." We got locked into queue and all 5 of us had to ctrl+alt+ delete... and one of us cant reconnect?

Browlyn

09-15-2012

estoy intentando entrar al juego y me salta en lo que entro a la pantalla de reconectar.... AYUDA
me salia Champion select is imminent y luego que lo saque me salta a la pantalla de reconnect

Ukiah

09-15-2012

I was able to fix this problem by changing regions. I selected EU west. When I did this it started a patch. I switched back to North America and it continued the patch and I could log in without the Reconnect issue that kept me out for over an hour.

bigdxonlylawl

09-15-2012

Hi i had this error and it now has me stuck on a reconnection screen for the game. I was never in a game and never connected to a game. HELP reset me or something

Azzan

09-15-2012

Right now, when i log in I get the message that tells you that you have to reconnect to a game that you've left, and i hadn't i didn't even join a game when i logged out, now i've been stuck relogging and seeing this page for about 2-3 hours.

Hilandra

09-15-2012

when i login lol in the last 3 ours apears a unfinished party that a never accept, please help!

KurrennLive

09-16-2012

Hi i am really having a problem right now and i need help and support.

I was wondering if you could get rid of the tribunal and stop outsourcing your customer support to 10 year olds.

Here i will do some work for you and its completely free of charge.

tribunal for champs who arent paying ( people who never buy rp)

different support system for naughty PAYING customers

name me one company that sells you a product and than steals it from you after you spend 1000 hours using it

thank you for listening and i hope this makes it to someone who has a say in anything

KnightSorenEh

09-16-2012

So When I Went in game with my freind it was 2v2 and foe some reason we both got 3760 ping :O then it said to both of us "ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT" but when i just quitted and when i told my friend i couldnt reconnect . I couldnt reconnect because do you know when it says who that person is playing as , thier ping , thier summoner name , and ho wlong it take them to go in game it just turns black please help with this please!!! it is saddening me T^T Thnks Riot
Good Game BTW