Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IReFLeXe

08-05-2012

someone can tell me where the firewall on windows 7 to add : C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe

IReFLeXe

08-05-2012

someone can tell me where is my wallfire im on windows 7 thx

Rinkiaqt

08-06-2012

Keeps saying "Server is busy try again later" every single time I try and log in for the past two days. Get your **** together riot.

BreakoutKings

08-07-2012

fcking noob fix this error u stupid *****

SPSQUARE

08-08-2012

Quote:
IReFLeXe:
someone can tell me where the firewall on windows 7 to add : C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe

i have been testing on it ...
i used a very stupid method to find out where i can add this to the firewall exception list ...

< start > ---> then there is empty place for you to search particular files right ?

Type "Firewall " ... then there should be sth like " allow programmes to pass through the window firewall" ( sorry as i am a Chinese , i dun know the exact wording for Eng version ).

Then you clicked " change setting " ---> and browse for the location of the file ....

But i have got a question here.

Since the post was released in 2011... i think the 0.0. 0.68 is probably outdated ....

i just reinstalled LOL and the only file i can find at the designated location is 0.0.0.187 ...

i think it should the one for this solution ...
though i still failed to login after doing all these

but well , maybe you can try that out first, that may work for you ....

i am still waiting here for some other solutions

VirginCuzL0l

08-08-2012

me too

ZacAttackX

08-08-2012

I had the same error at first I had to do a update on my PC then it worked..i though it did. I am having problems getting into game 45 sec! for me its ALLWAYS 15-28 sec. I am having Problems at the start in getting logged in, then after a bit i got into a game...but it wouldn't let me into the game. I had to uninstall the game 4 times and re-download it 4 times.Please help me this is my FAV game of all time. I really want to play a game i am taking withdraws =L.

Dreadfang

Recruiter

08-08-2012

since the patch b4 this i was un able to connect to outside game servers. I waited and looked, tried it all. then tried uinstall then reinstall. but then the reinstall problem happened,riot half ass fixed that problem. so then i could not connect again.
So if u want it fixed tired of waiting and the bs. the only sure way to fix it to wipe your pc and reload. only way i was able to fix it.

shadowd33

08-08-2012

i was playing in a ranked game, my power flashed quickly. The internet came back up and skype was working fine but im not getting this error and am un-able to re-connect to my game and were are going to lose the game and elo because of this glitch, and i may be reported, thank you.

SomeKindaWonga

08-09-2012

Everytime I try to log in it just says: "The server is currently busy", OR "Login failed for unknown reason." WTF. I was play a game a matter of minutes ago and after having dinner and it disconnecting me I try to relog and this is all what I get... tried restarting the client and my PC several times... seriously Riot.. STOP BREAKING A GOOD FREE GAME FFS