Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IReFLeXe

08-05-2012

someone can tell me where the firewall on windows 7 to add : C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe

IReFLeXe

08-05-2012

someone can tell me where is my wallfire im on windows 7 thx

Rinkiaqt

08-06-2012

Keeps saying "Server is busy try again later" every single time I try and log in for the past two days. Get your **** together riot.

BreakoutKings

08-07-2012

fcking noob fix this error u stupid *****

SPSQUARE

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IReFLeXe View Post
someone can tell me where the firewall on windows 7 to add : C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe
i have been testing on it ...
i used a very stupid method to find out where i can add this to the firewall exception list ...

< start > ---> then there is empty place for you to search particular files right ?

Type "Firewall " ... then there should be sth like " allow programmes to pass through the window firewall" ( sorry as i am a Chinese , i dun know the exact wording for Eng version ).

Then you clicked " change setting " ---> and browse for the location of the file ....

But i have got a question here.

Since the post was released in 2011... i think the 0.0. 0.68 is probably outdated ....

i just reinstalled LOL and the only file i can find at the designated location is 0.0.0.187 ...

i think it should the one for this solution ...
though i still failed to login after doing all these

but well , maybe you can try that out first, that may work for you ....

i am still waiting here for some other solutions

VirginCuzL0l

08-08-2012

me too

ZacAttackX

08-08-2012

I had the same error at first I had to do a update on my PC then it worked..i though it did. I am having problems getting into game 45 sec! for me its ALLWAYS 15-28 sec. I am having Problems at the start in getting logged in, then after a bit i got into a game...but it wouldn't let me into the game. I had to uninstall the game 4 times and re-download it 4 times.Please help me this is my FAV game of all time. I really want to play a game i am taking withdraws =L.

Dreadfang

08-08-2012

since the patch b4 this i was un able to connect to outside game servers. I waited and looked, tried it all. then tried uinstall then reinstall. but then the reinstall problem happened,riot half ass fixed that problem. so then i could not connect again.
So if u want it fixed tired of waiting and the bs. the only sure way to fix it to wipe your pc and reload. only way i was able to fix it.

shadowd33

08-08-2012

i was playing in a ranked game, my power flashed quickly. The internet came back up and skype was working fine but im not getting this error and am un-able to re-connect to my game and were are going to lose the game and elo because of this glitch, and i may be reported, thank you.

SomeKindaWonga

08-09-2012

Everytime I try to log in it just says: "The server is currently busy", OR "Login failed for unknown reason." WTF. I was play a game a matter of minutes ago and after having dinner and it disconnecting me I try to relog and this is all what I get... tried restarting the client and my PC several times... seriously Riot.. STOP BREAKING A GOOD FREE GAME FFS