Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MechaKitten

08-21-2011

I ended a game around 11:00pm EST. Launcher said Waiting for stats, after five minutes I skipped it. Another ten minutes I try to join a game, and it says I'm assigned to a game in progress. Log out, back in and it tells me I left a game and have to reconnect or quit. Wtf? Then launcher craps out trying to load into nonexistent game. Screenshots attached. Now I'm stuck and can't do anything.

Update 11:45pm:j After "session close" and a few lock-ups, was able to get back in.

PWN Deacon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

@mechkitten
Same thing has happened to me... ended a game and hung up showing stats... now it has me in a non-existing game I can't connect too

PWN Deacon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

same things here
stuck in a non-existing game after finishing one
it's not even showing the match we just finished in match history

WengoFucJapanese

08-21-2011

DUDE, OMFG, I won a Ranked game 20 minutes ago and right after I CLICKED Victory Icon, I DISCONNECTED!!!! I tried to re-log in, but it keeps showing Attachment 252085. Even I clicked reconnect, it never connects IN because game has already FINISHED!!! WTF!!!! Now I can never play a single freaking game again!!!

WengoFucJapanese

08-21-2011

Quote:
WengoFucJapanese
I Cannot Reconnect to game because of some stupid Disconnect!!!
DUDE, OMFG, I won a Ranked game 20 minutes ago and right after I CLICKED Victory Icon, I DISCONNECTED!!!! I tried to re-log in, but it keeps showing Attachment 252085. Even I clicked reconnect, it never connects IN because game has already FINISHED!!! WTF!!!! Now I can never play a single freaking game again!!!
Great, now I got in after tried more than 30 minutes and it counts me a Leaver or Lost because my rank dropped. Even though I was the one carried whole team to win, and now I'm the only one loses rating. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Paulimus

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaKitten View Post
I ended a game around 11:00pm EST. Launcher said Waiting for stats, after five minutes I skipped it. Another ten minutes I try to join a game, and it says I'm assigned to a game in progress. Log out, back in and it tells me I left a game and have to reconnect or quit. Wtf? Then launcher craps out trying to load into nonexistent game. Screenshots attached. Now I'm stuck and can't do anything.

Update 11:45pm:j After "session close" and a few lock-ups, was able to get back in.
Have you figured out how to fix this yet? I just tried to get into a game and that exact message popped up.

TheMysteriousMan

08-22-2011

Hey i had that "cannot connect to pvp server thing" then it fixed itself somehow then i was playing and kept getting dced then i got banned till august 25th......plz need to fix this its not fair. and ppl should be able to appeal there ban do to this BS

Charli3D3lta

08-22-2011

thank you so much

IgotStyle

08-22-2011

can some1 tell me why my LOL pvp client get blocked???? 1 hour ago i played LOL with no problem but after i restarting my computer and tried to log in LOL, it got blocked.. why is that happening?? can some1 tell me why..

Pilige

08-23-2011

Whenever my friend and i try to play a game together, my game will get into champion selection, and his wont. if he tries to exit he gets "a match is imminent" and he can't do anything. however, he can play in solo matches. I've synced the clock on his pc, updated it, and put the exceptions into the firewall. we go to the same school and have the same antivirus, as do a bunch of people in my dorm and this problem only happens when any of us try to play in a group...