Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Te Foxy Shadow

07-01-2012

I don't know if this is where i am supposed to write this....sorry its my 1st time writing in a forum but my computer keeps failing every now and then and I am obssesed with this game so I just start it again and since the game I was on was finished I start a new one and my computer failed again. People reported me for this and I got a warning. I don't see this very fair. It only happened about 5 times and I love this game too much to get banned. If this wasn't the right place to adress this issue please let me know because I want the admins of the game to know what is going on.

Icescalewing

07-02-2012

Sorry double post

Icescalewing

07-02-2012

I have had multiple disconnects all day. My internet connection is fine, windows firewall off, clock is synced. This game is so buggy. Riot please fix your game.

shaiith

07-03-2012

I have had multiple disconnects all game. My internet connection is fine, windows firewall off, clock is synced(?). Does someone hate you, Riot? Please fix your public relations.

Chaos and Pain

07-09-2012

This is the last place i can post this, they are some connection issues with the servers from Today at 8am EST the game is not available. The http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ page is timing out, the NA servers are NOT responding however the other servers (EU and EU Nordic & East) are working as expected and I was able to even play a game.

Anyone experiencing the same issues?

MSB Hakura

07-10-2012

lol now we are obliged to update our PCs just to play this game? i paid riot points last week and now i want to play this game how i played every day

VintageSuperHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

The log in page is not even showing up.

ConcernedFiance

07-11-2012

Please be on look out for 2 girls playing with emails tigers1138@gmail.com and spursastor@hotmail.com. Their play names are something like "Missihall" and "Wilyhaus". I wish I could give a more acurate discription however they are as ellusive as they are lose. They are w.h.o.r.e.s and will prey on married/engaged guys on line. Obviously they can't control themselves so please either contact them to satisfy their unmet sexual needs (civilized, decent men need not apply) or tell them to go screw themselves.

Thanks,
Concerned Fiance

RedZeroG

07-13-2012

I need some help...when I get into games it lags me out towards the middle/end and I have to reboot my computer for my internet to come back up...It isn't a problem with my internet I have checked it, but I have been banned 3 times for this and i'm getting tired of waiting weeks for something I can't help. I takes me at least 5-10 minutes to reboot, relogin, and recconect and by that time the game is almost always over...riot plz help I am tired of being banned.

owlmazing

07-13-2012

I found a fix on the EU West forums by a user named "I Fcuked Ur Nan" so I thought I would share it here.
The forum with the solution is here: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=429243
This fixed the connection issue for me so if this works for somebody else please spread it about in related threads. Thanks