Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hatmadder

06-22-2012

Riot, I officially have lost all hope in your game. I have been dealing with this exact problem for weeks now asking for help and not one riot team member has taking a second to explain what I am doing wrong. I don't want to play your game anymore because of the frustration I have had with it. I have Uninstalled then Reinstalled your game several times now. Waited in the Queue for over an hour mulitiple times just to get a message that reads like the one above. I JUST WANT SOME ONE TO TAKE THE TIME AND EXPLAIN IT. DONT GIVE ME ADDRESSES ON WHERE TO GO TO FIND OUT WHAT ISNT THE **** PROBLEM.

sorry riot you didnt deserve that. I still love you just please help me. I wanna play...

Lordnibbs

06-22-2012

i have the update but it always says log in has failed then sends me to some website that does no help or server is busy but i have some beside me who is playing i need some help

Atlas516

06-22-2012

I have a problem with the log in. I attempted to log into the game and after a 2 hr queue wait time, it said the server is busy. Please try again later. The actual time spent in queue was 1 hour but then i had to restart the que. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Biersack2123

06-22-2012

Anyone else having problems with Logging in? 2 hours is a bit ridiculous.

LordShadowNWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

YEAH... and its not a bit... its totally ridiculous

Atlas516

06-22-2012

This que time is seriously screwing w me. It went from 1 hr 12 mins to 1 hr 13 mins in a period of 3 minutes.... WTF DID YOU GUYS DO TO THE SERVERS!!!!!!!!! ;(

R4G3W1N

06-22-2012

so 3 hr 15 min log in wait time with 20000 people logging in?? is the server down or what?? this is rediculous

SADD Snowman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

3hrs...are u kidding me..that seems a bit extreme..
are you guys ever going to reply to any forum that has to do with the ridiculous time wait..i keep having to restart my queue because of "servers may be busy"
and every1 wants to know why and not a single admn has shown up in these to give an explanation..

Dtrick2069

06-22-2012

So i waited the 2hrs to get into but my League of Legends will not load into the game, when game starts the LoL symbol comes up then goes away and nothing.... when i tab out and back to the window i see the message "You have left a game in progress, please reconnect to the game." I click the reconnect button many many times and i am stuck in a loop of tryin to reconnect. Has anyone any advice or same issuse's?

Atlas516

06-22-2012

Im still stuck in the login que. its been 3 hours. and now it just says "recalculating".... im still waiting for an admin to explain what is wrong with their servers.... or if it is something to do with my system.... which it has yet to be.