Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guzusuru

05-01-2012

I have the same problem as stated above - On the champion loading screen my client suddenly shuts down and vanishes. I have to restart it sometimes 2 or 3 times before it works. And when I do connect, I will suddenly disconnect and reconnect throughout the match. My internet has not changed, I have not installed anything new on my computer - the only thing that has changed has been the League client.

Help?

SatanicalOne

05-01-2012

Both myself and my friend have been having the same problem, disconnecting and reconnecting is a problem. I have been trying bot games for the last few hours and have yet to complete a game. Extremely frustrating. My connection is fine and I can vote in tribunal issues, but game connecting is impossible for any length of time.

This only happened since the latest patch.

Sarenex

05-01-2012

i have the same problem as well client shuts down at champion select screen and says game still in progress so frustrating

Zithromax

05-01-2012

Failed to download or ectract all required update files after several attempts. Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection and you have sufficient hard disk space.(Errror: 0xc1e900006)

I've got both of those it ask for, I was on till 2:00 Am playing last night. Tried to patch today didnt work. I repaired it, rebooted my pc, checked firewall.. I'm at college its never did this before unless they are closing ports since we've got 3 class days left? That just doesn't make any sense however.

Whats going on? and the guy next door his league client won't even open and hes repaired and reinstalled.

OkinSagen

05-01-2012

The client won't even start. I knew it was too good to be true for it to be all peachy after update. Only solution is to come back in a few days when things are back to normal.

King Sudrapul

05-02-2012

My client keeps telling me i'm in a game when i'm not, then it never loads a game and gives me a message that tells me I have a firewall connection error; even after going into my firewall and allowing it to run it still continues to do this.

Apparently this executable.....

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe

....does not exist as a path. Should I just do a full re-install?

FrozenRemnant

05-02-2012

im reinstalling the game in hopes that ill be able to connect to your crappy servers with out having to reconnect mid game every 5 minutes

Drillmasterbeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

apparently reinstalling the game doesnt help since im still getting it. its annoying having to keep reconnecting 5 times and when you finally get in you get dced again.

night13

05-03-2012

Having the same problem as the people above. It constantly tells me I have a firewall problem and then I have to keep reconnection through the solutions folder. I get about 3 disconnects per game.

Dryad Soraka

05-03-2012

I'm having the same issue as SatanicalOne, ever since the latest patch I've been getting disconnected like crazy. I've also been getting Adobe Air debug crashes every few minutes. Sometimes it doesn't save my settings, either. I've already done a full re-install of everything. Nothing's helped.