Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiromaki

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norhand View Post
Ya, so I guess most of us are gona have to wait a long time till a patch comes out to fix this stupid issue.
Better idea. Rewind the version to the previous and rework from there. They messed up with predatot Yi, They should know where the whole deal started.

Felzahn

02-26-2012

Holy **** i wish i saw this before i posted previously wow thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

iolotusbobo

03-10-2012

Tried everything - windows time resync, windows update, firewall settings. Doesn't work. I get the same error - https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...hen-logging-in - every time

How can I troubleshoot?

DrFaust07

03-19-2012

Same as him^^^^

BHsss

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFATMARSHMELLO View Post
For me i have to reinstall the game after the patch. i feel your pain.
Well i have been getting the same error (maestro error)
And i cant fix it even if I restart my computer, reinstall the game or do anything to try fixing it, i also tried the recommended solutions but none really gives a solution to my problem, pleas someone fix it or give me some instructions on how to make my League of Legends work again.

blues809

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

having the same problem..

Fyruz

03-26-2012

What is happening I cant login!!! I was playing and I get error i try to reconnect and UNAVAILABLE, now i Reinstall and having this problems, can login, say bussy or the message your telling. help

CodeMajic

03-26-2012

I FIX IT u go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS and u delete the stuff that its inside the downloads and that made it work again.

MrCastell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

having the same error, guys can you check this https://lq.na1.lol.riotgames.com/login-queue/ i can't get in there

GaGaGa2

04-09-2012

I won a ranked game,but at the last second before their base explored, i disconnected.THE INTERNET WAS NOT BROKEN.after a minute, i reconnected to LOL. i check my "match history", this game is showed NOT existed, not even showed leaved.(fck this, didn't get any rank by win a rank game)
i have saw people disconnected at the last second before game end at least 30 times.
many friends told me they have got disconnect at the last second. and then "match history" didnt even show those games