Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iluminatiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Esto me parece increible, llevo todo el dia tratando de conectarme he reparado el cliente hize un reporte a Riot (aun sin contestar) y todavia no logro entrar al game, mi dia libre tirado a la basura porque no he podido aprovechar un dia de descanso por esto ¬¬ no me queda mas que jugar carta blanca o solitario T_T ¬¬

JaviGalvez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Intenté conectarme desde la Data de mi celular y sí funcionó. Pude entrar al juego. Eso descarta que sea mi computador, mas bien puede que sea algo con nuestro proovedor de servicios de internet (ISP).. O bien puede que el servidor de acceso a PVP.NET esté bloqueando nuestras conexiones.

I tried to connect using my cell phone data plan and i was able to connect finally.. That means the problem is not my computer.. maybe is something about our ISP.. or maybe access servers are blocking or banning our connections..

Obviously i'll not play from my cellphone data plan forever..

Idannette

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litabonita View Post
Hey! Can someone help me?

I've been getting all day long a "Could not contact server blah blah" thing...

I've followed the T/S steps, and I'm not the only one having this issue. I've asked about 8 of my friends who play lol, and at least 6 of them has told me they cant... and they are getting the same error.

@Idanette, Idanetteeee que bueno verte T_T yo tampoco puedo conectarme flaca, no se que esta pasando.

Summoner: Litabonita.

Btw, I'm currently trying to repair my installation to see if by fixing the installation the issue gets resolved. Hope it works! >.<
Yo e trata de hacer lo mismo pero nada que entro e echo lo mismo y nada yo disque entonces? no podre jugar y hable con la gentes de riot y me dicen que es el internet explorer que no se que y cuantas cosas y segui la intrucciones y nada no puedo entrar D:

@Litabonita: no se que fue lo que ahora no puedo entrar desde ayer entre pero me daba problema para entrar ya que cada rato me sacaba yo disque hey que pasa no podia ni jugar bien si acaso jugue algunas D: algunos de mis contacto me dicen de que le da el mismo problema y no se porque pasa eso se dice que es cable onda que tal parece que blockeo la conexion de league of legends no se si sea cierto pero eso me dicen.

summoner: Idannette

Lisbrad

02-16-2012

Cable onda? son de Panamá? si es asi yo tambien soy Cable onda y tengo el mismo problema, no puedo conectarme a LOL :O

Yellow Flicker

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nossaj View Post

NA: beta.lol.riotgames.com
Thx alot, fixed one of my issues, but does ^ mean we are still in beta?

MuliroxD

Recruiter

02-20-2012

Alguem poderia me ajudar?

Help me with the erro?

Ashenblade

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nossaj View Post
Greetings Summoners,

My name is Nossaj, I am a member of your League of Legends Technical Player Support team and I'm here to tell you about a change in the upcoming patch. In an effort to increase the stability of our servers, we will be making a change to our chat system which may result in some players receiving this error message upon attempting to log in:

[aws2=news/NewConnectionError (2).png]news/NewConnectionError (2).png[/aws2]

In preparation we'd like to proactively help you make some changes that could prevent you from losing any play time. The most common solution is to sync your Windows clock. Double check that the Time, Date and especially year settings are correct.

Other Solutions: An out of date Windows install may generate this error.

Please update Windows here: update.microsoft.com

Your firewall may be blocking the connection. Make sure that you have exceptions set for the League of Legends PVP.Net server in your firewall. Add this executable to your exception list:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe

NA: beta.lol.riotgames.com

EUW: prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com

EUNE: prod.eun1.lol.riotgames.com

If none of this resolves your issue feel free to visit our more detailed Knowledge Base article here:

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...hen-logging-in
Hey guys most of these work, but what about when you are someone who updates the computer twice a week and almost every LoL patch breaks the game? Flaw in the computer system/user or flaw in the programming and coding/company?

Mythos Engineer

02-21-2012

Well, fresh install of a game I've never installed on my laptop. Hyped to play a fun game & here I am with the unable to connect fiasco. I've tried everything in this thread and all things on the knowledge base & nothing fixes it. Several days now and my enthusiasm to play LoL is fast dwindling. I don't suppose there's a fix in the works?

Vesagen

02-22-2012

Okay, this is a doozy. I haven't been able to sign in to LoL since the week before Christmas. Here's what I've done so far:

• Sent a netalyzer and an updated process list to LoL support twice
  • Defined every little bit of LoL as a trusted application thru Comodo firewall
  • Disabled my proxy thru internet options on control panel in Windows 7 and in Internet Explorer
  • Repaired LoL thru the launcher
  • reinstalled LoL
  • synced the clock
  • threw off my firewall and internet security settings to disabled
  • closed my firewall application
  • updated windows
  • updated my graphics card drivers
And nothing. I can play any and every other game but this. I'm thinking either unistalling Comodo or my anti-virus AVG and I'm leaning towards AVG since 1 it's only antivirus and 2 if I've defined LoL every which way on Comodo it's most likely not that. Any suggestions?

Shiromaki

02-23-2012

Lag spikes... Riot... where is the -non ping related- lag spikes thread?