Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xedreig

02-15-2012

can somebody help me? i have this message from yesterday after patch i cant play

Icy Nipplez

02-15-2012

Help I had this problem after the patch then like 7 hours after the patch I was able to connect and now I can't connect again, I am not changing anything in my computer in fact I leave it on all night.

Ayzarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

I'm have the same issue has the above poster. I downloaded both patches from yesterday and was able to play until atleast 10 last night. But when i get home from work today i am no longer able to get into the client. Server is busy; Unable to connect for unknown reason. I've been through the support page and tried the steps there and have had no luck yet.

Popcornman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Well yestarday i patched the game everything and i play LoL for 1 year now and this is the first time this is happening,i reinstalled the game cuz there was an error so i reinstalled it ok patched it and played a few games and the other day somethnig just went patching and since 9 am to now it's still not patching it gives me an error in a certain moment and thats it it won't continue and there are alot of people with this problem and i wish RIOT will do something ..

Teok

02-15-2012

same happened to me i was playing after patch then i came back from the University adn now i cnat play

Idannette

02-15-2012

Tengo un problema yo trato de entrar a mi cuenta pero me sale fallo de coneción y no se porque me pasa eso me podrian ayudar? porfavor.

username:Idannette

JaviGalvez

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idannette View Post
Tengo un problema yo trato de entrar a mi cuenta pero me sale fallo de coneción y no se porque me pasa eso me podrian ayudar? porfavor.

username:Idannette
Tengo el mismo problema que tu.. He apagado laptop, encendido laptop, apagado router, encendido router, conectdo directamente al model, reinstalado, instalado desde limpio en la desktop de la casa, y NADA! todo fue luego del parche de ayer.
Jugue con el firewall de la laptop, lo desactivé, tambien desactivé el firewall del router.. Nada Nada absolutamente nada.. Le pedi el favor a un amigo que entrara desde su casa con mi cuenta y sí pudo entrar. No sé que más hacer lamentablemente.

Litabonita

02-15-2012

Hey! Can someone help me?

I've been getting all day long a "Could not contact server blah blah" thing...

I've followed the T/S steps, and I'm not the only one having this issue. I've asked about 8 of my friends who play lol, and at least 6 of them has told me they cant... and they are getting the same error.

@Idanette, Idanetteeee que bueno verte T_T yo tampoco puedo conectarme flaca, no se que esta pasando.

Summoner: Litabonita.

Btw, I'm currently trying to repair my installation to see if by fixing the installation the issue gets resolved. Hope it works! >.<

JaviGalvez

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litabonita View Post
Hey! Can someone help me?

I've been getting all day long a "Could not contact server blah blah" thing...

I've followed the T/S steps, and I'm not the only one having this issue. I've asked about 8 of my friends who play lol, and at least 6 of them has told me they cant... and they are getting the same error.

@Idanette, Idanetteeee que bueno verte T_T yo tampoco puedo conectarme flaca, no se que esta pasando.

Summoner: Litabonita.

Btw, I'm currently trying to repair my installation to see if by fixing the installation the issue gets resolved. Hope it works! >.<
I tried to repair installation twice but it didnt work.. i restarted my laptop, router, installed lastest updates from microsoft, reinstalled lol client, ran fresh installation on other pc at home, turned off personal firewall, router firewall, connected direct to modem, changed DNS properties to 8.8.4.4, etc..

I tried almost everything and still dont get a chance to play =(

Litabonita

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaviGalvez View Post
I tried to repair installation twice but it didnt work.. i restarted my laptop, router, installed lastest updates from microsoft, reinstalled lol client, ran fresh installation on other pc at home, turned off personal firewall, router firewall, connected direct to modem, changed DNS properties to 8.8.4.4, etc..

I tried almost everything and still dont get a chance to play =(
I did the same thing.. no go =/ also i re-synced the time in my computer just in case.

But its not only my pc, i've tried 3 other computers with the latest patch installed.. they all went wako.

My account does open from a friend's computer who is one of the few I know has been able to connect today (most of my friends are experiencing the exact same issue)