Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JaviGalvez

02-14-2012

same problem here.. :sad:

byebye83

02-14-2012

i too am having the problem since the patch, is there anythig to do or just wait till some 1 is able to fix it? and before you ask yes i've done everything on the list and then some, repaired it, uninstalled it and re installed and still nothing

1Reflex

02-14-2012

Hopefully there will be another patch soon to fix these problems. I tried using this method to fix https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234161-connection-failure-error-when-logging-in but doesn't work. Tried the internet protocol change (changing the DNS to 8.8.4.4) and that didn't work. Also now I have to run the game in Admin or else it gives me the Patcher Kernel error.

sbourque90

02-14-2012

I'm getting the same problem and have tried every suggestion that I can find with no success.

DaSRavE

Recruiter

02-14-2012

Hello I have a problem a week ago, whenever I open the normal lol it updates, I click to play, but when you open the login screen and I type my data and I click to enter, appears UNABLE TO CONNECT TO PVP . NET ... I've tried everything, uninstalled it and downloaded the game again 4 times, nothing works, something is blocking the game and I do not have resources or ideas on what to do, I await a solution thanks!

LoLegionnaire

02-14-2012

I am able to log into the game, and go through champion select, but when the LoL screen minimizes before opening the game, it merely minimizes. No game, and the minimized LoL window is blank. Anyone have tips to solve this?

byebye83

02-14-2012

ive posted on multiple threads about the http error with this patch and still no reply on any of them wtf riot -_-

Khøns

02-14-2012

cant reconnect after dced -.-

JaviGalvez

02-14-2012

I Thought it was fixed on patch..
but once i log in first time after patch i logged successfuly..
but after disconnect, same problem persist.

=(

1Reflex

02-15-2012

Same problem still after the patch : /