Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pikeygypo

02-09-2012

So i have tried everything on your list of fixes with no success. I played a game just last night at 8pm and suddenly there is a patch and I cant login. HELP ME !!!! I finally have a few days off of work and was looking forward all week to playing LoL till my eyes bled.

Toasterfree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-09-2012

i have tried everything to fix the issue and i cannot log in. i get a missing certificate error

Centrifuze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty the Pig View Post
I encourage everyone to quit buying anything from Riot until this issue is resolved. It's ludicrous.
No, what's ludicrous is that people like you think everything in this world is supposed to be 100% perfect. Updating a game means going into the game files and altering them. Sometimes, mistakes get made. It happens. We're human. Deal with it. Programming is a practice, just like how doctors call their business a "practice". It's because they're practicing. Give them time, things will get sorted out, and you'll get your bloodshed eventually.

Acalex

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centrifuze View Post
No, what's ludicrous is that people like you think everything in this world is supposed to be 100% perfect. Updating a game means going into the game files and altering them. Sometimes, mistakes get made. It happens. We're human. Deal with it. Programming is a practice, just like how doctors call their business a "practice". It's because they're practicing. Give them time, things will get sorted out, and you'll get your bloodshed eventually.
While true, it's disappointing that no one has come and said "oh hey, the yi skin patch messed some people up and we're resolving to fix it." It just seems we are going unnoticed. I too have the connection error, and can't even download the latest version of the game from the website because the .exe tells me I have "No internet connection." orly?

1nc0nc13vabl3

02-10-2012

Ok now hear me out and actually try this before you drop negative comments on me. if you start it it blinks. if you start it again while blinking an error message will show, the two processes will appear (1 from error message and one from blinking game) and you end both of them. there that doesn't require you to restart computer.
Now here comes the part you guys will hate. when it is blinking after starting it spam click the flashing logo for 3 mins. and then open chrome or some other web browser to look up this problem. it should start when you are halfway down the page reading the post from Riot. Cheers and hope it works for you guys until they fix it.

Majogary

02-11-2012

I disactivate firewall and test in other computer and my lol not connect...

( DEBUG)[16:53:51.479] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: CreatingProcess("C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/temp/rads_user_kernel.exe", ""C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/temp/rads_user_kernel.exe" updateandrun lol_launcher LoLLauncher.exe", ...)
( DEBUG)[16:53:51.573] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: CreateProcess succeeded (procId: 0x00000770, threadId: 0x000015c8).
( DEBUG)[16:53:51.573] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection:isconnect: ()
( DEBUG)[16:53:51.573] RADS::UserKernel::Application::Run: Terminating after SelfUpdate.
( DEBUG)[16:53:51.573] RADS::User::ManagedFileHelper::Release:
( DEBUG)[16:53:51.573] RADS::UserKernel::Application::Run: Returning 0x00000000
( DEBUG)[16:53:51.573] RADS::Common::ErrorMessageMap::ErrorMessageMap: locale: en_us

All times he static logo League of Legends in screen and not load launcher.

(Reinstaling media bost, reintaling lol, reinstaling adobe air) and desinstall, and reinstall all.

Not works

ICantPauseItMom

02-11-2012

Sigh.....
Made sure EVERYTHING was bypassing every firewall, still same issue..

Re-install

Same Issue

Wolofoloto

02-11-2012

Yeah none of this is helping.... so while my team is dying im having to patch this computer to hopefully finish the game out.

This client is so buggy its absurd

ICantPauseItMom

02-11-2012

Ya, so I guess most of us are gona have to wait a long time till a patch comes out to fix this stupid issue.

Icy Nipplez

02-14-2012

Getting connection error after today's patch, I did everything the support page said and I didn't had this problem 12 hours ago.