Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L3Leon

12-24-2011

I have had this problem but was able to fix it. You may have port forwarded some time and you have to disable it.

BerzerKNovA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Im having the same problem, this thread is not helping can anyone help?

Lorwen

Recruiter

12-24-2011

cant logging always same error connection failure, i tried disable firewall, antivirus, admin mode, repair, change server NA to europe ... reinstalling twice, installed on laptop, open port on router, forward on pc...etc ..etc...

not working at all

UPDATES::

Now got it to work have to change my ip adress, have a static IP, for some reason they block it, try IE inprivate or change IP, take me 2 day to found that

chiefcharlie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-24-2011

wtf this game works 6am yesterday then i wake up and it doesint work -.- fix ur **** riot i tried everything and its not working

thesecondwingman

12-25-2011

the only problem with this new patch is that u ruined the game you caused so much lag i cant play for some reason i get this connection failure while in game the past 3 days have been nothing but lag anytime i get into combat near another champ my game freezes and i end up dead unable to move or see whats happening its not my comp i have cleaned my computer of sc1 warcraft and other unused files ive defraged my computer ran my disc cleanup and still lag i dont understand why it still says connection failure i just want 1 good game if only the server would not dc me in game!!!!!!

Shrewms

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesecondwingman View Post
the only problem with this new patch is that u ruined the game you caused so much lag i cant play for some reason i get this connection failure while in game the past 3 days have been nothing but lag anytime i get into combat near another champ my game freezes and i end up dead unable to move or see whats happening its not my comp i have cleaned my computer of sc1 warcraft and other unused files ive defraged my computer ran my disc cleanup and still lag i dont understand why it still says connection failure i just want 1 good game if only the server would not dc me in game!!!!!!
Please understand that ingame lag isn't caused by files on your computer, it is the connection between you and the server.

If the server has troubles responding to clients, client computers (The player) ends up dropping or delayed in response (Latency Issues). Go to Cmd Prompt and run the ping command to the LoL Server you play on

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234161-connection-failure-error-when-logging-in

The above link has the IP addresses which should be pinged, if you feel it necessary also run the Tracert cmd as well.

Shrewms

12-26-2011

Bumping again.

I am getting pretty annoyed and frustrated at the moment, I ran a Tracert to the LoL servers and I am getting 0 response back. I know it's not my firewalls or ports as they are configured like they should be, I have even run the tracert to the IP address before the LoL servers and I am getting a response.

Fix this **** up Riot, I have tried everything I know in IT and it is clearly an issue with your servers responding to oceanic players.

Kuthai

12-26-2011

yep i have open a ticket on the support page and i wait 3 days before to be answered and ask to me to send us a network report...... and i wait again lol (they lol us )

StrykeBack

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjunabeats View Post
Edit: 12/20/2011 ****SOLUTION**** - After seeing a thread on reddit about LoLNotes I noticed someone in the comments mentioned they were getting the same error that I was. I followed a link to a video about installing LoLNotes and noticed that he said there was a certificate error and that the game wouldn't work if you didn't have a NEW version of LoLNotes installed, and that if you clicked uninstall on LoLNotes it would change your DB file in some way. On a whim I installed LoLNotes, ran it and the game, then uninstalled it. I can now connect to League of Legends. Somehow doing this has repaired whatever the **** was happening to my game. Hopefully this helps someone else.

Mod in question including link to video:
http://tshock.co/xf/index.php?threads/release-lolnotes-1-1a.544/ (Click on watch and follow directions, then USE THE UNINSTALL FEATURE)
Thanks a lot man, this worked for me. No idea why LoLNotes would cause something like this, but uninstalling it has fixed the error. I can finally play again!

Kushie

12-26-2011

yeah i cant log in right now