Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tactileneck

12-23-2011

I had the same problem right before I relogged....chat went down and when I restarted I'm locked out =/ unfortunately I can't back in =/

Did you just attempt to relog multiple times? Or did you change something?

Tactileneck

12-23-2011

I'm getting an LoL patcher kernel has stopped working now?

Arxtemik

12-23-2011

Alright I just got back on and it says my friend is still online-but he isn't and I keep getting logged off from chat.

Tactileneck

12-23-2011

I ran as administrator and was put in a 20000 person queue.....yes, 20, thousand. I'm guessing servers went down or something along those lines

Arxtemik

12-23-2011

Quote:
Tactileneck:
I had the same problem right before I relogged....chat went down and when I restarted I'm locked out =/ unfortunately I can't back in =/

Did you just attempt to relog multiple times? Or did you change something?

I relogged several times. I'm back in but chat keeps going on and off for me.

Tactileneck

12-23-2011

I have faith in the riot staff =P They'll fix whatever's wrong

Maarr

12-23-2011

looks like a ddos attack to me. I was kicked out after my game. and put on 18000 que.

Maarr

12-23-2011

It looks like a ddos attack to me on the server. might be someone trying to kill our fun. Shame. I was really into it atm it went down.

Nubaeus

12-23-2011

Just had to play a ranked game with mostly random champions, incorrect runes/masteries and a mess of people connecting at various points in the game(some instant and some almost 10min in).

Lost 12elo for it...ugh. Would like to see a revert done.

Shrewms

12-24-2011

Still unable to get into LoL as it says I am unable to connect to the server. Tried all the suggestions several times, reinstalled and nothing seems to be working. I have honestly run out of idea's on how to fix this problem.