Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mandroll

08-12-2011

well i'm getting this error when I try to get into games? all the stuff it says to do is already done ... and enabled ...

HolyAnima

08-13-2011

i was disconnected from a game will i get banned

Laertos

08-13-2011

i just log on and first game of the day was on the loading summoner screen and then got d/c and now it says server says unavailable

Amatuer Warrior

08-13-2011

yea i have spent 20$ just to get skins on my champions so im kinda upset that no matter what i do that stupid screen pops up...i change all the ports and then change time but still nothing!!!!! please guys help me. i can log into the site but cant do anything else...if you can please tell me some steps i can do

SkirtedGrizzly

08-14-2011

I've been getting a "Server is currently busy. Please try again later" for the last week. Is that a ban/suspension issue? It says my server is fine in the patcher but once I go to log in it won't let me...

rantview

08-14-2011

all my stuff is up to date....... firewall not blocking a dang thing.... still get that messege..... so what now?

Oh and it gives me the same message when i try to re download the game

FatStep

08-15-2011

It happened to me around 9 months ago. I did everything but it didn't worked. So i did nothing until today.

Now It's okay. I'm playing. It fixed. I don't know how it fixed.

Bad bad english

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

So far I've done the time sync, checked all updates which are all current, double and triple checked my router/modem all connections to make sure they are seated, added exceptions in the firewall, disabled the firewall as well as multiple restarts. Still no luck for me so far on this end.

I will say I've only experienced this on my windows XP box and not my win7 box. I'm starting to think this is mostly just xp related.

Also for those wondering what the time sync has to do with anything, it's the SSL certificates that your computer gets from Riot servers during the login authentication. It might not make sense, but its incredibly important.

Edit:

I just tried pinging the login server off two different computers in my network, xp sp3 and win7ult and neither of them are able to ping the login server via ip address or url.

FinalBosss

08-15-2011

I've done everything except check the port (dunno how =/) and i seem to still have the problem, can you help me out?

Kbe

08-15-2011

Sorry but none of these troubleshooting methods are working please fix this issue riot!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee