Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GuilaTR

12-06-2011

If you have to change DNS servers it just means your provider has some cache.

From the command prompt (Start > Run > cmd), check with your original DNS servers what "nslookup prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com" gives you. It should return 216.52.241.140 as IP address.

and what if it is not this address that is showing ? 216.52.241.140 . what can I do to change the address ??

xMoogie

12-07-2011

Riot, as a paying customer, this sort of **** isn't acceptable. I should not have to go fiddling with my computer settings to be able to play a game that originally worked perfectly fine for me at the times of my purchasing. Fix your **** please.

SaikyoSummoner

12-10-2011

Does this mean 'server is currently busy' is getting fixed, as well?

UltraPlim

12-10-2011

I think the answer RIOT should put up for everyone is, we made a change and we have no clue what we did to break our servers. I havent been able to play in 2 weeks and I waysted my time trying all these phony steps to make it work. Not to mention I USED to be a paying customer before I was banned during the mass ban for no reason given when all ive ever did in this game is respond to kids who are crying on chat before I mute them.

Good thing I wont ever wayste any money on this again knowing what I know about their admins way of handling issues. But considering ive spent over 300$ I should be able to play when I want, so fix it and stop blaming the error on our pcs clients when you know the issues is your servers.

Holyhalibut

12-13-2011

Soooo yea 3 posts from reds... I guess they don't know how to deal with this or keep us in the ring with info about what's up with this issue... Please update us on this issue RIOT

pandamonium92

12-13-2011

I've done everything on this list, I have no updates, I resync'd the clock, I put in the exception hell I've even disabled my firewall temporarily in case I did the exception wrong, But it still happens. Any help?

dot8o8

12-13-2011

Yup ever since like 4-5 days ago ive been getting this problem. never before have i had this problem with LoL. these "Connection Errors". RIOT really needs to look into this because obviously other people are having the same issue. And have tried all the "Solutions" to the problem and they dont even work. If ive tried all the solutions firewalls/updating windows/synching windows clock even restarting my comp and internet connection and nothing works. RIOT must have screwed something up. The only "connection problem" ive ever had before this was when the servers would be full and i would have to wait in queue.

WinnieThePwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

How is it that i can be perfectly fine on the EU west servers but i still get an error on the NA servers?

Holyhalibut

12-13-2011

I deleted all the game files and reinstalled the whole game and it worked

D3matt

12-13-2011

Added firewall exceptions, synced my clock, forwarded port 2099. No change. Congrats on screwing over a player who was able to connect *perfectly* before.