Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoloSquid

11-30-2011

None of those solutions work for me.

qweqweasasdadsff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2011

I'm so tired of so many patches, patches and more patches and still cant play for this error which has no solution -.-

qweqweasasdadsff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-01-2011

I find a solution, I hope it helps someone else. I uninstalled the game, delete the remaining files, I went back to download the game and I try to install it in a diferent folder but would not let me do it, then install it on another disk, I enter the game and update normally and I was able to play. I think download again the game is not necessary .. only need to install it on another disk or different folder.

I think maybe the following steps other errors can be avoided. Good luck.

Difficulthit

12-01-2011

i have this same prob i think i wont be playin LoL till they fix it... if they dnt fix it any time soon i aint gona be happy...

balhaarzakje

12-01-2011

while ranks are of lets all play minitroops!

inferius.minitroopers.com

Lightning0513

12-02-2011

3....weeks

Sterk

12-05-2011

Nothing ****ing works because Riot is run by fukcign fgagots

Oh balls its him

12-06-2011

was in the middle of a game, got ripped out of game, couldn't reconnect, couldn't get to this site everything was as it should be, managed to reconnect without changing anything about 15 minutes later

still won game.

team lol'd as the volibear at lvl 6 killed two lvl 14's, including the enemy volibear.

still not happy, as it could've gone much, much worse.
don't wanna get banned for something that's not my fault.

Anxy

12-06-2011

seriously riot whatever you've done, undo it, i probably have a leave from earlier today, halfway into game i was booted, managed to relogin and rejoin only to yet again have to pop up for reconnect, couldn't relog in, couldn't view forums either. everything and i mean everything else i checked was working, tracerts to soooo many websites worked except yours, internet was fine, even played a round online of magic the gathering 2012 against someone while at the same time trying to log into league of legends.

this is pathetic.

GuilaTR

12-06-2011

League of Legends 1.49.11_11_29_17_56
is this right ?
maybe this is causing the connection error !!!
fix the problem
I want a solution
plz
I need my LoL