Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TERRORPENlS

11-27-2011

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't get anything
I'm swiss and rly try to understand how to solve the problem, cuz i also can't connect to the server
but I can't visit the support pages for any reason (maybe cuz i live in swiss and try to connect to the US supportpage .... stupid)
It just tells me that the thread had been deleted or something

Sry for the bad english :>

Anorath

11-27-2011

I'm having an issue connecting to the chat service, for some reason it refuses to connect for the last 30 minutes, what's going on?

Wanny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

The server is currently busy. Please try again later.

Anyone else?

MCsq2

11-27-2011

I can log in, connect to the game, and even enter the game queue, but when it comes to actually launching the match itself, the game wouldn't load. Is this a connection issue? I'm not really sure what the problem is if I'm able to log in...

qweqweasasdadsff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-28-2011

all solutions do not work for me.. and when i click on the las link i get this :

You do not have access to this topic

It may have been deleted.

-.-

inotdance

11-29-2011

i tried ur solutions, none of them work gj riot

Kuro Narukami

11-29-2011

I've been getting this error ALL DAY and I still cant fix it, I tried all these steps, I reinstalled, I tried using repair, I tried every possible solution in the help section of the forums and it still gives me this.

Widdower

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Fiery View Post
I've been getting this error ALL DAY and I still cant fix it, I tried all these steps, I reinstalled, I tried using repair, I tried every possible solution in the help section of the forums and it still gives me this.
Yeah i have been trying every "solution" in this thread and nothing seems to fix this problem. I was able to login before this last update and now ever since a few days ago i cant log in.

Melanos

11-29-2011

Bonjours, mon compte est Melanos, et j'ai un gros probleme. Plusieurs fois, je me connecte dans une partie et lorsque le téléchargement pour commencer est terminé le système lâche et je recois un message de BUG SPLAT.

A problem has been encountered and the program needs to close.
Reporting this error will help us make our product better. Please send this error report using the Send Error Report button below. All information is treated as confidential and is only used only to improve future versions of this program...

ENsuite, je t'essaie de me reconnecter et ça recommence. Je ne peux donc pas jouer la plupart du temps. Un autre probleme après, c'est que je recois des messages qui me disent que l'on va remettre mon personnage au niveau 1 pour cela... mais moi, tout ce que je veux c'est jouer.

Merci de votre aide, je ne parle pas bien anglais!

Widdower

11-30-2011

So are they even trying to fix this problem, because i have tried everything i can think of to fix this.

1 - Reinstalling
2 - Port Forwarding
3 - Updating Time & Date
4 - Restarted Multiple Times
5 - Windows Firewall Turned off
6 - AVG Firewall Turned off
7 - Router Firewall Turned off
8 - Adding exceptions in AVG

Nothing seems to work, i have not been able to connect since this latest update they did and i really want to play. I am wondering if they are even trying??? Any updates if they are ???