Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostfree

11-17-2011

I got the same thing these two guys above "skol" and "lord morango"... (im from brazil too)

Im playing using the Hotspot shield, its a program that change a thing called vpn, i guess...

TickiGoBoom

11-18-2011

it says my firewall is blocking it, but when i go to check, it says league is an exception......and i was playing a normal game earlier and it worked fine, but i started a ranked game and i cant connect....tried re logging ........omfg now the game just ended -_- and i got a leavers mark.....WTF MAN WTF!!!!!!

Rainhard

11-19-2011

Same problem here "unable to connect to server". After launching client you can choose game mods or edit runepages, but when you are trying to launch any game (including tutorials) just LOL logo is on screen and then "unable to connect to server" message appears. P.S. Win 7 64 ult. P.P.S. This **** starts after small update this night. All things are up-to-date (Air,java and etc, lol is in exceptions for fw)

Turvio

11-19-2011

Riot can you fix this once? Try everything you say on post you just read, but nothing works, please a solution .

Matonzito

11-19-2011

help please! When I enter my own league of legends after waiting a few seconds I get this poster:
Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

Help please!

high19

11-20-2011

cant go at the postet page ;
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe

Theodimuz

11-20-2011

Quote:
Matonzito:
help please! When I enter my own league of legends after waiting a few seconds I get this poster:
Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

Help please!

Same here...

Lightning0513

11-21-2011

i am just saying....
i tried every possible way to deal with this f connection failure, and i could not log in....
so pls tell me, it is your problem riot that u guys are trying to fix smth and ultimately disable my connection...not mine....
cuz yesterday, i played a game, then i went to dinner, **** was going on......

Bardibominable

11-22-2011

FIXED IT FOR ME! Apparently there was a Qwest (CenturyLink) DSL router firmware upgrade I was unaware about and the new version blocked the ports league of legends uses.

The category it was under was "All Other Ports" "All Undefined Ports" so as soon as I opened those up everything started working just as before. Hope this helps some people!

Original post with more info:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17460181#post17460181

Lightning0513

11-22-2011

so what next riot...i tried everything ...