Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrioPoop

11-16-2011

does not work for me im even using a proxy firewall because i am trying to run this game in a secure network that has blocked the IP address of the LOL launcher. The SOCK5 proxy server im using is good and not laggy but for some reason i still get this error... help me riot plox :S im bored in class and wanna pley

ChaosCarl

11-16-2011

hey my computer is bad tabarnak and i disconnect by himself do somthing its not my fautlt **** common guyssssssssssssssssssssssss

ChaosCarl

11-16-2011

please let me play jesus christ

pedroxxxz

11-16-2011

my name is pedro I play league of legend my nick is pedroxxxz my computer is bad then occurs most often a problem in the game the screen freezes and I press alt14 to take off again but I always try to place as fast as possible so as not to disrupt my team only appeared the last time a post disendo I would be banned for one week liked right back to have my account so that

zoltanz

11-17-2011

Srsly riot can u do something about ur game, Everything is perfect and as soon as i log in LOL, my internet shuts down, or gives me 900 ms and i cant play, it started to happen alot to me, and im getting reported cause of it. Cant u fix it?

RenaPebus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Hey Riot guys I'm trying to connect (and so is my sister, my boyfriend and a friend of mine) and we all get the "Incorrect username/password" message... We all didn't have this yesterday, it began today, probably 4 hours ago. What's going on?! We all are reinstalling LOL and hope that's the solution but... I don't know, I'm quite mad about it... Hope u give me a solution.

LordMorango

11-17-2011

There is... can you help me?!?! i-i I just try everything that i read in all the forun and nothing work i-i

LordMorango

11-17-2011

first, the problem are the conection with the game in the hero select screen, now my lol cant pass of the log screen

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

Can Riot help me??? *-*

LordMorango

11-17-2011

This can only be witchcraft --'

Skol

11-17-2011

first, the problem are the conection with the game in the hero select screen, now my lol cant pass of the log screen

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

Can Riot help me??? *-*

Same thing, riot can help me???