Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hipoKi

11-04-2011

My brother and me are having problems to connect. The client can t connect, and doesn t show news neither. Any thoughts?

Ocean Grown Kush

11-05-2011

I cant get pass the login screen says server is busy, Then when i try again it says i can not connect for unknown reaosn

Ocean Grown Kush

11-05-2011

I can not connect pass the login screen when it ry to login it says server is busy. but when i try again it says i can not connect for unknown reasons please help

Sup3rKaVaK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

hey tengo un problema con mi cuenta cuando me conecto me sale que debido a un cortafuego esta bloquedo y quito todo el firewall y nada como hago que me voto una partida y no pude meterme mas

2 HittaQuita

11-06-2011

i have no idea how to make lol work for me, i still have problems to connect in game, please can some1 help me by Team Viewing my computer and helping me out.

SatanImperial

Recruiter

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rKaVaK View Post
hey tengo un problema con mi cuenta cuando me conecto me sale que debido a un cortafuego esta bloquedo y quito todo el firewall y nada como hago que me voto una partida y no pude meterme mas
trata de reparar el juego, a mi me funciono.en el patcher arriba a la derecha esta setting y ahi entras y le das repair

Lasac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Me and a few friends are having trouble reconnecting to our game. Server says its up but we cannot connect to game.

zZ1M1Zz

11-07-2011

How much better this game would be if it had no noobs in the fking RANKED. OH id be buying RP all day.

Dark Asesino

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasac View Post
Me and a few friends are having trouble reconnecting to our game. Server says its up but we cannot connect to game.
My friend and I are having the same issue... the game froze and we exited after several minutes... just to find when we log back in, says game in progress 'reconnect'. You click it and nothing happens, just crashes and says reconnect over and over...

Lasac

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Asesino View Post
My friend and I are having the same issue... the game froze and we exited after several minutes... just to find when we log back in, says game in progress 'reconnect'. You click it and nothing happens, just crashes and says reconnect over and over...
Were you playing against Shaco, Akali, Vayne, Garen, and Swaine?

The game froze and can't log back and play. All five of us are not connected so I don't see why the game would not end.