Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

edupark

10-16-2011

tried reinstalling. no good.

lvlGrind9999

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

I can't seem to able to connect anymore either. I tried rebooting and it doesn't help.

brettj05

10-17-2011

what about when me and a buddy start to queue up and next thing i am in the game and he is not even though we were both in a party.

StealthStriker66

10-18-2011

I can't play LOL. The launcher starts up fine but when I click "play" the screen disappears and then nothing happens. Please help me!!!!

BruceFury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-19-2011

I can't reconnect to my ongoing game T-T

tulltull

10-19-2011

ok i started a game and now i cant connect to it??? please help me and if I get banned for leaving the game its not because of me ok? I have internet connection but i can't connect to the game in play. :'(

Tragedies

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulltull View Post
ok i started a game and now i cant connect to it??? please help me and if I get banned for leaving the game its not because of me ok? I have internet connection but i can't connect to the game in play. :'(
Same here :/

Nyteblayd

10-19-2011

Started up a 5v5 with friends, LoL I con appears followed but a cannot connect to server, cancel/retry window.

lilfuZz69

10-20-2011

ok so i have done everything that all these forums say to do to launch the client. i have a hp pavilion g6 with windows 7 on it. it still wont let me login. does anyone have any solutions and if not, tech guys will you guys be changing back to the normal way so that way we can all access the game? i am going to be really upset if i cant play this game any longer....

SkribbetyPipe

10-21-2011

I'm having issues loading the game more than ever now. I just want to the play the **** game, it gets me all excited and when it finally loads it disconnects me leaving me with a bad name! Please resolve this post quickly