Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

not12listen

10-11-2011

i'm new here and i've just downloaded and installed (and updated to the latest version).

i am getting the following error:
Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?

I've re-tried a number of times, never getting any positive result. I do have a firewall, and have tried putting it into 'game mode,' disabling it and defining custom rules for each executable file to be trusted - it still will not connect.

Any help on this?

not12listen

10-11-2011

I'm new here. I just downloaded, installed and updated League of Legends.

When i attempt to connect, I get the following error:
Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?

I have re-tried the connection a number of time with no positive results.

I do have a firewall and have set it to 'game mode' as well as creating custom rules for each executable to be trusted. I am still unable to connect.

Any help on this?

Thanks!

Azragal

10-11-2011

PVP issues, pvp issues everywhere

Socres One

10-12-2011

brother but I'm looking to put that same file in exceptions but I get the number that comes after I get this number releases look 0.0.0.88: S please tell me

LeOLeOOrZOrZ

10-13-2011

I also lag everytime when I am starting game ....also have some delay
I come from HK and I am ising HKBN .
I asked HKBN and they said it is not their problem

Bad2Bone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Dont bother they dont help people out on this site!

not12listen

10-14-2011

it is absolutely unreasonable to have zero support of any kind.

and this is me now uninstalling this game.

i cannot say it was fun while it lasted, because i never had 1 second of game time.

pathetic.

Enanita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

i was having "connection failure error" 3 updates ago, you guys somehow fixed it and loggin on wasnt a nightmare anymore, but after this last update it started happening again. Its really frustrating trying to have fun and getting this annoying issues! I do have windows updated, time and date correctly set and turned the firewall OFF, even that didnt help. I really need some advice on what to do... already restarted my computer 5 times trying! With luck, when i can log in, i cant connect to chat, so still cant play... im frustrated! If its not login problems is freezing problems.... i dont know if other people have this issue but my screen is always freezing up for 5-6 seconds, getting me killed everytime!
Can someone tell me what to do to solve this? Appreciate it!

DKnightfury

10-15-2011

i have some problem today . i play normal game, when i choice a character and the game start and my screem being dark

B1itsKr3ig

10-15-2011

Hey can you help me? Got suspended for 3 days because LoL wouldnt let me back on, my internet was fine, but can you please help?