Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

not12listen

10-11-2011

i'm new here and i've just downloaded and installed (and updated to the latest version).

i am getting the following error:
Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?

I've re-tried a number of times, never getting any positive result. I do have a firewall, and have tried putting it into 'game mode,' disabling it and defining custom rules for each executable file to be trusted - it still will not connect.

Any help on this?

not12listen

10-11-2011

I'm new here. I just downloaded, installed and updated League of Legends.

When i attempt to connect, I get the following error:
Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?

I have re-tried the connection a number of time with no positive results.

I do have a firewall and have set it to 'game mode' as well as creating custom rules for each executable to be trusted. I am still unable to connect.

Any help on this?

Thanks!

Azragal

10-11-2011

PVP issues, pvp issues everywhere

Socres One

10-12-2011

brother but I'm looking to put that same file in exceptions but I get the number that comes after I get this number releases look 0.0.0.88: S please tell me

LeOLeOOrZOrZ

10-13-2011

I also lag everytime when I am starting game ....also have some delay
I come from HK and I am ising HKBN .
I asked HKBN and they said it is not their problem

Bad2Bone

10-14-2011

Dont bother they dont help people out on this site!

not12listen

10-14-2011

it is absolutely unreasonable to have zero support of any kind.

and this is me now uninstalling this game.

i cannot say it was fun while it lasted, because i never had 1 second of game time.

pathetic.

Enanita

10-14-2011

i was having "connection failure error" 3 updates ago, you guys somehow fixed it and loggin on wasnt a nightmare anymore, but after this last update it started happening again. Its really frustrating trying to have fun and getting this annoying issues! I do have windows updated, time and date correctly set and turned the firewall OFF, even that didnt help. I really need some advice on what to do... already restarted my computer 5 times trying! With luck, when i can log in, i cant connect to chat, so still cant play... im frustrated! If its not login problems is freezing problems.... i dont know if other people have this issue but my screen is always freezing up for 5-6 seconds, getting me killed everytime!
Can someone tell me what to do to solve this? Appreciate it!

DKnightfury

10-15-2011

i have some problem today . i play normal game, when i choice a character and the game start and my screem being dark

B1itsKr3ig

10-15-2011

Hey can you help me? Got suspended for 3 days because LoL wouldnt let me back on, my internet was fine, but can you please help?