Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xViiZiioNz

08-09-2011

<3 first page, thumbs up if u like pizza

Hotshot988

08-09-2011

Hey what if the time and date are already right? and when i go to my cmd then i type net start 32time and i get access denied and a systom 5 error? wtf please help.i was told by jesse from riot that is how i can sync my time/date.

Wagenbach

08-09-2011

All yesterday I had the RADs error, until I used googles public DNS.

Now today I get nothing but unable to connect to pvp.net server. I have charter internet, I have spent around 5 hours today alone trying to get it fixed(It was occuring on european servers as well, except i was able to get all the way to character select a couple times). I have done every single recommendation on this forum, reinstalled 4 times, contacted charter internet 3 times on the phone, and twice on chat. They all say "its a problem with the game, contact riot" no matter how much I tell them I dont think thats the case. I have officially spent more time in the last 2 days trying to get the game to work, than I have played in the last week.

Youniverse

08-09-2011

Quote:
Wagenbach:
All yesterday I had the RADs error, until I used googles public DNS.

Now today I get nothing but unable to connect to pvp.net server. I have charter internet, I have spent around 5 hours today alone trying to get it fixed(It was occuring on european servers as well, except i was able to get all the way to character select a couple times). I have done every single recommendation on this forum, reinstalled 4 times, contacted charter internet 3 times on the phone, and twice on chat. They all say "its a problem with the game, contact riot" no matter how much I tell them I dont think thats the case. I have officially spent more time in the last 2 days trying to get the game to work, than I have played in the last week.

I had RADS error until I synced my windows clock with the server: time.windows.com. Why thats causing a RADS error I have no clue...

KellyCatMeow

08-10-2011

I have the Rads error too and I un-installed the game and try to re-installed it, but the link on LoL website doesn't work to re- download it I mean

GanJaBFD

08-10-2011

I just recently had the RADs Error, began to debug myself. Found that my error was fixed when I synced with another time site then time.windows.com. Also note I was unable to contact time.windows.com.

I ended up using time.nist.gov to update my clock... Why the game requires your clock to be up to date is beyond me but it fixed my problem.

Edit: On a side note, being a programmer, why is it this "company" is "new" yet some of the "software" on this site is old? Such an example being this vB_Editor I'm typing into..

CubanRefugee

08-10-2011

If you haven't, make sure you update all your Windows Updates. Apparently something came out that is causing connection issues. Once I updated, restarted the PC, everything fired up with no problem.

haUpl

08-10-2011

what with mac users? I have same problem here.

MagicDucks

08-10-2011

revise
"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe"

With

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.69\deploy\LolClient.exe

for the update on the client, if you have firewall problems.

AstroViper

08-10-2011

yes I did and I did try other regions too as I thought maybe it was the incorrect one but I do know im logged into the North America one.