Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mynameisntrandom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-25-2011

Wait
Im in Australia do i still have to sync my windows clock to your time?

OKCDurant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

My Thread, with my problem:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=okcdurant

^ that thread relates to everyone with the same problem. Can we please have an Answer.
Which is 100%.

NOTE: I FOUND OUT MY ANSWER!
GO TO THE URL ABOVE, IT MIGHT POSSIBLY HELP YOU.
PLEASE LIKE THE THREAD IF IT HELPED =]
Im Also From Australia.. Is it something to do with my time aswell? or..
hmm. All Help is appreciated.

Artificial

09-28-2011

I'm havin' that issue your talkin' 'bout, though before I get that message I get Maestro Error which goes on to say League of Legends has lost contact with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application.

What's this all'a 'bout and how can I fix it?

I believe this "Maestro Error" is why I'm gettin' the connection issue to begin with. However I go to sign in anyway (I wanna play some LoL) then I get that connection issue you were talkin' 'bout in your first post. ...So yeah, please help me resolve this issue.

Oh an another thing, I was wondering how to uninstall LoL as though I never installed it to begin with. I tried doing the normal uninstall, then I re-installed LoL thinkin' that'll fix it, nope. So as a last ditch effort to fixin' this problem if what you tell me doesn't work, how can I uninstall the program as if it was never installed in the first place?

Thank You.

Tel Daylithe

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFATMARSHMELLO View Post
For me i have to reinstall the game after the patch. i feel your pain.
Yeah me too after almost every patch i have to reinstall

Artificial

09-28-2011

To anyone with McAfee if your getting that message like I was fallow these simple steps and fix the Maestro Error like I did. You can sub what you want in step 4.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post15092418

Vagueness

09-28-2011

wtf? idk if this goes wit the connection error or what but im being suspended for leaving the team when iv play all my games full length and im getting disappointed with this game...

Duskmelt

09-28-2011

How is it that I can log in and play but I would get randomly DCed and cannot log back in? The issue seems to only go away with time, but I'll get a leave for it.

Finithesis

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcarial View Post
Hi, I've been playing LOL for about a year and a half now but ever since about 5 maybe 6 days ago I've been having massive connection problems ranging from constant session closes in the beginning, to constant pvp.net disconnections etc. I try joining with friends but then end up in the queue by myself and their in game or I'll get into champion select and the pvp.net disconnection error. I cant play games except for once in a while I'll luck out. I've tried syncing my clock, making sure windows is up to date and even disabled my firewall but none of that seems to help. I will note that I've always played lol with my firewall on and have all the exceptions needed and have had no problems until now. Please could someone help me out I'll attach a game booster diagnosis file if that helps. I've got a feeling from the diagnosis that is might be a rads file problem but I've uninstalled and reinstalled lol and repaired 3 times to no avail.
I'm in in the exact shoes that you are, right up to the number of reinstalls I've done. I've played this game for two great years without issue. I'm a junior systems admin, and not being able to fix this issue has generated an awful lot of ridicule and stress.

Bl4ckLabelz

09-29-2011

BillyBluE

09-29-2011

I reinstalled twice and just cant get to the login screen. Patches go well but when I press play nothing happens. I get this ( ERROR| Failed to extract information from comandline string for normal game mode ) in my deploy folder everytime i try