Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcarial

09-17-2011

Hi, I've been playing LOL for about a year and a half now but ever since about 5 maybe 6 days ago I've been having massive connection problems ranging from constant session closes in the beginning, to constant pvp.net disconnections etc. I try joining with friends but then end up in the queue by myself and their in game or I'll get into champion select and the pvp.net disconnection error. I cant play games except for once in a while I'll luck out. I've tried syncing my clock, making sure windows is up to date and even disabled my firewall but none of that seems to help. I will note that I've always played lol with my firewall on and have all the exceptions needed and have had no problems until now. Please could someone help me out I'll attach a game booster diagnosis file if that helps. I've got a feeling from the diagnosis that is might be a rads file problem but I've uninstalled and reinstalled lol and repaired 3 times to no avail.

TheShadowsMaster

09-18-2011

I got banned thx to that message cause when i tried to reconnect (cause my internet dosent help 2 cause it crashes every 15min) the message appeared and i pressed ok then it close my game and when i tried to login again a meesage appeared saying i was banned >:[

TheShadowsMaster

09-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by allloutpr0 View Post
ya i got baned for a week for leavin game when it was my internet connection and i think that it is outrageous that the susspention is so long
Same Here im getting banned thx to my internet crashes and the games closes sometime(the section close msg)

MrCdiggity

09-18-2011

Yeah I got that message RIGHT before a game was about to kick off from the champion select screen. I had locked in my champ and so did everyon else. As soon as the countdown hit 0 i get this message. Not sure waht to do. If I close out the window I'll receive a time penalty. Crop load of STUFF (is that G rated enough for these forums?) to me...

xXmaeng08Xx

09-18-2011

when i log in..it keep on saying "Client version 1.42.34 is rejected by server"....any solution on these guys?..Riot..i need your help..tnx..

Kydrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-19-2011

ugh this sucks why would chat system have to do with our windows clock?! or windows update... ive tried all of that and non of it works and i really want to get back to playing the game but the annoying connection failure:unable to connect to pvp.net server is messing me up and ive tried everything i just wanna play!!!!

Onehitkilla

09-19-2011

Omg i tried everything an i still get the same message

Postll

09-21-2011

Yeah nothing works.... So sweet!!!!

KILLTRONICUS

09-22-2011

Having problems with in-game disconnects, connecting to PVP.net chat, the game client closing without warning while loading the map. Really bummed, my ranked ELO has suffered quite a bit, and I'm gonna stay away from ranked until these issues are resolved. Seems like I'm one of many with this set of problems.

velosi

09-23-2011

please riot games when i connect with my account lvl29 when i begin the game my modem shut down auto when i reconnect i found my self suspended for a week and not the first time evry week plizz help me to get back my account please and thank you