Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gandalf1420

09-11-2011

i cant conect to server it load to 98% and stop

emmcali

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

Was playing all day today, then 1 random game boots me to the desktop and now I'm getting this error. Of course none of the fixes in the op do anything.

EvilNucca

09-12-2011

I am not sure what the deal is but the other day I ended up purchasing 4 rune pages instead of two because of the client and now I can not buy my runes please riot fix the client

StylingGel

09-15-2011

when i connect to the game it said that maestro error, what is it and can you show me how to fix it please, i cannot connect to the game since yesterday night

ghost55555

09-15-2011

If you guys make an official response to the last patchs problems maybe we would care more about the minor issues involved with the game. But I have to say thanks to the software engineer who devoted time to answering a lot of questions regarding the last patch issues. Thanks though

Hexkar

09-15-2011

Every time I open up L.o.L to the login screen I reciever a "PVP.net Patcher has encountered a problem and needs to close" error. When I close that, the game doesn't exit. I go to login and it allows me into the main screen. After a few mins I will become disconnected from the Maestro server.

I have read up on forums and turned my Firewall off and made sure my anti-virus was not an issue. I have reinstalled the game four times now to see if there was a problem with the installation, but nothing there. I have also done the repair session through the game and it was all good.

The error signiture that I was getting for the PVP.net error is
AppName: lollauncher.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: nvappfilter.dll
ModVer: 2.2.0.465 Offset: 0000631e

I am starting to knock my head against the wall trying to figure this problem out. If anyone would be willing to give me input on how to fix this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Hexkar.

Sgt Stormz

09-15-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1238962

There are obviously many different types of connection errors. I'm not having a new one, but it's one that a few have apparently never resolved.

allloutpr0

09-17-2011

ya i got baned for a week for leavin game when it was my internet connection and i think that it is outrageous that the susspention is so long

Imustpoop

09-17-2011

I just thought I should let you know that I've tried to do all the things you have told me to do (though I honestly have no idea where port 2099 is), and I'm still getting the same connection failure message. I live on campus at a public university, but the wi-fi I use is limited just to my dorm. Just a day or two before the patch with Riven in it I was playing as much as I wanted with no problems. But now, it's just this. I'm just wondering if talking to my Network Administrator will do anything...because they didn't change anything, you guys did. Any help on this would be appreciated, seeing as it's now been 4 days since this has started.

FamishedBurrito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

hi, in game, i can start it up fine and search for a game fine, and even select a champion without a problem. but as soon as the time runs out and the downloads are supposed to start, the game stops loading, please help me.