Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

This error is getting on my nerves. It just hands it out to me randomly after I've been in a log in queue. It never shows up when there's NOT a queue to log in.

Just now I got handed this error after waiting 30 minutes, and now it's telling me I have to wait another hour and a half to log in. Suppose I'll just give up on League for today.

L2P LiberalSuck

09-01-2011

I can't even connect.

And the best part?

This new system has forced me to wait in queue for SIX HOURS with NO RESULTS WHATSOEVER.

I'm not some stupid kid that is just raging, I have actually tried all the mentioned "solutions" to the problem.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Cladiir

09-01-2011

Same here.. I have been trying ot logon for the past two hours and all I have been getting is the error message. WTF... epic fail on Riot Games.

Cladiir

09-01-2011

Same here.. I have been trying to logon for the past two hours and all I have been getting is the error message. WTF... epic fail on Riot for this.

DragonNoir1

09-08-2011

I can't connect to pvp.net server whatever I do! I did all the steps they say that could solve the problem, multiple times, but with no success. I made exception for my firewall for EVERY .exe that could start the game and the pvp.net client, so everything about the game can go through my firewall, I set up my clock multiple times, I completly deactivated my firewall, I restarted and updated my computer hundred of times, but still CAN'T CONNECT. I buyed RP for alot of cash but can't even login to play the characters I buyed! Throwing my money away for no purpose? NO WAY I WOULD DO THAT FOR FUN, so please tell me wtf is ****ing wrong!!! =.=

BiggyShorty

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2P LiberalSuck View Post
I can't even connect.

And the best part?

This new system has forced me to wait in queue for SIX HOURS with NO RESULTS WHATSOEVER.

I'm not some stupid kid that is just raging, I have actually tried all the mentioned "solutions" to the problem.

WHAT IS GOING ON?
I got a Leave on my status because of this
I had the same thing happen to me today at around 12:30am PT. That error message came on when I tried to pick a champion. I didn't wait the 6 hours and restarted after 5-8 mins. Tried to connect for another 20 mins and gave up

Krenyx

09-09-2011

Still wont let me connect, despite your instructions

Shruby

09-10-2011

I am playing a tutorial I'm doing as PvP is down.
I cannot connect as it says my firewall may be blocking it.
What do I do?

Garbagesquid

09-10-2011

Yep, got this message. Tried the all the fixes listed. I still cannot log in. Any kind of updates on the issue would be appreciated.

IsoNoah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-10-2011

**** this game **** this server **** all the staff **** it all