Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amoriandis

03-05-2013

so I think everyone seems to be having this issue I thought it was my computer but its not everything but League is working its really upsetting since I have been playing this game since launch and would really hate to lose this over something so trivial I have tried to fix the problem with the fixes that you have suggested and I still can't seem to get past the connection error I even went the distance to uninstalling the game and reinstalling it its how much I love this game so any help would be very much appreciated

BlackGyrados

03-06-2013

K its still giving me this **** https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...hen-logging-in I know my fking pass and my user, this is A BRAND NEW LAPTOP! everything is installed, it was working just fine last night until this update this morning and now it wont let me in, it has a few times and then I try to get into a game and then im kicked out and get this freaking message again, ive put like70 dollars into this game and my account and its really pissing me off. errors have been popping up everywhere ever since yall added Quin and Valor, their freaking cursed I tell you! PLEASE GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF!!!!!!

Wiz15

03-06-2013

why i always can't log in my account..it's says "Authentication failed for unknown reason. retry" ??

Posionado Rox

03-06-2013

Same to me Wiz15 and still riot doenst answer yet dont know what the hell are they waiting to answer .. ??

funkmasterflex

03-06-2013

I logged in fine. started a game went through champ select. it did the battle in beginning thing and then the loading screen never came up so i restarted client signed in again and now the reconnect screen pops up but it wont let me reconnect. ive turned my first wall off ive downloaded the new direct x and still nothing plz help. its a ranked game so im kinda choked

posted same thing in a seperate thread figured a red might see it here

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post35339628

Leo Tomita

03-07-2013

exactly..."authentication failed for a unknow reason"...does anyone knows how to fix this?

The Sanctified

03-07-2013

I've had two games now that I've not been able to connect too. To be clear I played games before I had issues so I went from a perfectly functioning game to this error but twice now after picking a champ the load screen never came up eventually telling me that I "Failed to Connect to Server" and to retry or cancel and even retrying failed. I tried everything from repaired to checking all settings and making sure everything is up to date. This occurred after the last patch and both times if it helps I was in a full premade with people from my friends list. I've sent in a ticket for each one but does anyone have an idea about what's going on or solutions? I would risk playing but I've been unable to connect to two games and for both I was given leaver marks and I do not want to get banned for an error that I can not control. Anyone that can help I would be very appreciative.

KaRuPtEr

03-08-2013

this is very anoying riot, im complaining about a free game but i buy many champions and skins, can log in to a left game in progress page and thats it, and after 10min of waiting after trying to reconect to a game i didnt get to start is says miestro error

Durexxxxxx

03-08-2013

i can not logging to the game after game system shut down tonight, there always says "you have left a game in progress.please reconnect to game", and then I clicked reconnect bottom,the game page just stopping at there.but my question is i didn't join any game before the game shut down. anyone knows what's going on with my issue?

iR Defiance

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durexxxxxx View Post
i can not logging to the game after game system shut down tonight, there always says "you have left a game in progress.please reconnect to game", and then I clicked reconnect bottom,the game page just stopping at there.but my question is i didn't join any game before the game shut down. anyone knows what's going on with my issue?
Same issue, soon as we were summoned to a SR game I was DC'd and when restarting client and clicking the "reconnect to game" it processes briefly then stands idle and restarts the process of asking me to reconnect.