Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andabatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

I was DCed from a game, and then getting this error for the next 30 minutes or so. It's since been rectified, but I joined the game just to find that since it was an unfair game, they were in our base killing our nexus. I'd appreciate a loss forgiven for this. Thanks! =)

Will the Llama

02-20-2013

Any solution to the "cannot connect to the server" issue that occurs after champion select?

Munk78

02-22-2013

I have problem to connect: Unable to to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. please refer to you firewall´s doc. would yo like retry the connection ?

parvus

02-22-2013

since the last patch i've been getting many mini-disconnects literally every game, including customs with just bots. it's pretty infuriating as i've been playing some ranked and it has definitely lost me a couple of games. i have checked my firewall and lolclient is allowed. A couple of my friends have also been getting the exact same problem. additionally they get disconnected at the end-game results page? First time LoL has been so unfriendly to us since we started playing =[

Réckful

02-23-2013

there is some problem with launcher ?...i got Dcd and i cant log on again.. i put mi log name and my pass and then keep chargin and dnt let me in...

Nichxlas

02-23-2013

same things happening to me. seems like its happening to alot right now. i wonder why

Tombleweed

02-24-2013

Hello Tombleweed here,

I've been having connection problems while in game. I know its not my internet because I stay connected on Skype and I am able to search anything via my browser. Has happened to a few of my friends also. Resulting in lost matches because it does not come back for almost 10 minutes at a time. This is getting very frustrating especially since most of the games I play are ranked. It has only happened since the new patch.

Loyally Tombleweed

GingSys

02-24-2013

I have problem to connect, I get the message "server Busy" from Yesterday

iaio

02-24-2013

I have a problem today i was playing as normal as I left the game after I connect to two hours and I could not connect when I enter my id and password is set to load forever and does not enter the game and then out retrieving data from the server which I do not think I explained the line and q is either modify or install anything on my computer just went out and when I reconnect omg this problem urgent help please ........

Hodur23

02-27-2013

Hi, I have the same problem as Ging Sys, it says 'server busy' and it is already the second day this is happening to me.