Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andabatus

02-20-2013

I was DCed from a game, and then getting this error for the next 30 minutes or so. It's since been rectified, but I joined the game just to find that since it was an unfair game, they were in our base killing our nexus. I'd appreciate a loss forgiven for this. Thanks! =)

Will the Llama

02-20-2013

Any solution to the "cannot connect to the server" issue that occurs after champion select?

Munk78

02-22-2013

I have problem to connect: Unable to to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. please refer to you firewall´s doc. would yo like retry the connection ?

parvus

02-22-2013

since the last patch i've been getting many mini-disconnects literally every game, including customs with just bots. it's pretty infuriating as i've been playing some ranked and it has definitely lost me a couple of games. i have checked my firewall and lolclient is allowed. A couple of my friends have also been getting the exact same problem. additionally they get disconnected at the end-game results page? First time LoL has been so unfriendly to us since we started playing =[

Réckful

02-23-2013

there is some problem with launcher ?...i got Dcd and i cant log on again.. i put mi log name and my pass and then keep chargin and dnt let me in...

Nichxlas

02-23-2013

same things happening to me. seems like its happening to alot right now. i wonder why

Tombleweed

02-24-2013

Hello Tombleweed here,

I've been having connection problems while in game. I know its not my internet because I stay connected on Skype and I am able to search anything via my browser. Has happened to a few of my friends also. Resulting in lost matches because it does not come back for almost 10 minutes at a time. This is getting very frustrating especially since most of the games I play are ranked. It has only happened since the new patch.

Loyally Tombleweed

GingSys

02-24-2013

I have problem to connect, I get the message "server Busy" from Yesterday

iaio

02-24-2013

I have a problem today i was playing as normal as I left the game after I connect to two hours and I could not connect when I enter my id and password is set to load forever and does not enter the game and then out retrieving data from the server which I do not think I explained the line and q is either modify or install anything on my computer just went out and when I reconnect omg this problem urgent help please ........

Hodur23

02-27-2013

Hi, I have the same problem as Ging Sys, it says 'server busy' and it is already the second day this is happening to me.